"She really was. I had to really hold her back cause I thought she was going to start swinging" Blaine said reenacting him trying to hold Delores back from performing bodily home. 

"Thank goodness that I came out as soon as I did then. Any later and I would be heading downtown to bail you out" I lightly teased Delores.

"Oh hush you" she scolded me even though there was laughter in her eyes. That was the Delores we all knew and love. She was the only one who could threaten to kill someone and the next minute be the sweetest thing since apple pie.

"Who is that man? From the way you and him were talking it seems you guys know each other" Katya asked me curiously.

"Just someone from my past" I replied with a smile on my face. Though it was anything but simple.

"A good someone or a bad someone?" Blaine asked.

"Okay everybody back to work. Those fools have wasted enough of our time" Delores said clapping her hands and ordering everyone back to her. Thankfully no one complained or grumbled, we all knew Delores was taskmaster.

I could kiss her. She saved from having to answer that question. I enjoyed a good relationship with my staff which sometimes bordered on personal more than professional. However, I did not enjoy having to talk about my past. I was bot ashamed of where I have come from. Bit something's I preferred to keep to myself.

I gave everyone a smile and headed back to my office. This day just keeps on getting more and more interesting. I sat in my chair meditating on what Collins could possibly want. I had a feeling of what he wanted but it made no sense. Why now? I mean after more then a decade he decides  to show up now?  After a good ten minutes I picked up my receiver.

................................................................................................

Two hours later I was walking into Dwights and Co Inc head office. It was big, expensive and over the top for my taste but nevertheless. People were busy working but a couple of people stopped to glance at us. And by people I mean men. I could almost laugh.

Before I could give our names to the secretary and other necessary information like who were here to see, she literally jumped to her feet and almost tripped over her feet to usher us to an elevator and pressed the button before stepping back out.

Well that was very weird. We both exchanged weird looks with each other but said nothing as the elevator took us to the 20th floor. Stepping out, I immediately made out the man I was here to see. He was standing next to the desk of a woman who I guess is his personal secretary.

"Diane" he called to me with a huge smile on his handsome face. I would assume that he thought I wouldn't show.

He looked pleased. And standing by him was an older version of Collins and Mr. Eric Timmons and another man I didn't recognize holding a couple of files and folders.

Well, this was quite a party I thought to myself. But why was I surprised, the Collins I remembered always used any tactics to get what he wants no matter how underhanded and dirty they may be. Nevertheless, I shook his outstretched hand. Only then did he notice another person with me.

"I'm sorry who is this?" he asked as he reached to shake her hand. He looked confused. And I gotta admit I was pleased about that.

"Oh this is a close family friend and my lawyer, Nina" I said introducing Tina with a smile.

All the men looked taken aback. I have a feeling that they were counting on me being alone and not expecting me to bring anyone let alone a lawyer. Uh, excuse me men, if I am going hunting I'm bringing a knife.