Chapter Eight (Kyle)

Tate leads me into the house and walks upstairs. He holds my hand as he jogs to the nearest room, dragging me. As we race down the hallway we pass a girl leaning in a doorway. Her arms are crossed and she's smiling. She moves to the side so we can walk into the room, as if she was giving permission. Tate shuts the door behind us and I look around the room. It's a girl's room, who's room is this? 

We don't speak, Tate just tears my shirt off and pushes me onto the bed. He pulls his shirt off gracefully as I place my hand on his stomach. He dives down and kisses me. I want him, I want him so bad it hurts. I crave his lips, I crave his body, I crave all of him. He kisses my neck, his lips on my skin... I wrap my arms around his body, pulling him closer. His body feels so good on mine. I need more.

I grab him and flip him onto his back. I start at his stomach and kiss his body upwards. He arches his back with pleasure. I slowly get closer to his neck which makes him even more squirmish. I get to his ear and bite it, I can't help myself. I kiss the side of his face, teasing him. He grabs my face and presses his lips to mine. His lips are warm, they make me feel whole. 

As we thrash around the sheets, we become more of one person. Our bodies mold into one and we are whole.