Mitchie wrapped an arm around me and handed me a drink clinking her glass with mine. I nodded to her and chugged it wincing a bit. It fucking burns. "Ah! What was that whiskey?" I gasped causing Devlin and Charm to laugh at me. Mitchie just shook her head and looked at Nicholas, "I knew you couldn't stay away from my girl," she winked. He just flashed her a smile and looked at me. I wasn't going to forgive him that easily for almost putting me in a casket early but with the way I was feeling I wanted him around. "I don't think I'm forgiven yet," he said sitting on the cabana and holding a hand out for me to take his.
And my stupid ass took it. "Buy me a few more drinks and I'll consider it," I smiled and Lexi laughed. Nicholas shook his head and waved the waiter over. I playfully shoved Charm over and sprawled out like a cat next to Mitchie. She grabbed a few strands of my hair and looked at Nicholas. "Are you going to be at the Games, Nicky?" She smirked and I giggled at Nicholas's expression.
"Nicky?" He asked as a slow smile spread across his face. She nodded, propping up on her elbows. "Yes I will. All of the factions will be."

"Thanks for helping with our nerves," Lexi slurred. "I personally don't want to do this."

Nicholas handed me my drink when the waiter returned and then leaned into me, "Would you like something to nibble on?" He asked.

I smirked, "Will it be on you?"

His eyes lit up when I said that and I simply turned to Mitchie as if I didn't say something that would spur him on later. "Do you want something to nibble on?" I asked her and she smiled sitting up. "Sure. Just make sure it's thick," she waggled her eyebrows and Devlin spit out his drink causing Mitchie, Lexi and me to laugh. Charm held out a hand for Lexi and pulled her away somewhere. Devlin did the same winking at me quickly and I giggled. Warm hands snaked around my neck and pulled me close. Oh? I realized we were alone now. Nicholas's eyes looked like they were on fire and I felt a bit of pride knowing I'm the reason for it. His other hand trailed up my leg and rested on my waist. Nicholas was just as handsome as Joel but his type of dangerous vibe didn't just arouse me...it scared me. "I don't think you should tease me with Joel watching. I might get spiteful and give him a show," he said low enough for me to hear. I shivered a bit at the threatening promise. Nicholas pulled back a bit, smirking. "Well?" He asked.
"I would like some strawberries."
"Chocolate covered okay with you?" He asked turning towards the waiter.
He was trying to kill me. I nodded slowly and he told the waiter the order before turning back to me. Nicholas picked up both of my legs and rested them on his lap. "It bothers you more than it should, right?"

Hit the nail on the head. It took a lot not to glance over at Joel so instead my hands reached over to play with the bracelet on Nicholas's wrists and I nodded. He was quiet for a second then chuckled. "Well I'm curious now. Are you with all the siblings or what because the glares I'm getting are enough to kill," he told me in an excited voice.

"I think you are enjoying this a bit more than you should," I smiled and it was infectious.

"Anything that displeases Joel brightens my day," Nicholas shrugged and took the strawberries and chocolate dip from the waiter. They are so big! I plucked a strawberry from the bowl and bought it to my lips biting into it loving how juicy it was and I started sucking on it while Nicholas spoke. After spacing out for a minute or two, the strawberry was snatched from me and I looked up at a very sexual frustrated looking Nicholas. I smirked, he got turned on because of a fruit? I licked my lips slowly and took another strawberry, dipping it slowly in the chocolate and bringing it to my lips biting down on it. The heat in his eyes were unmistakeable and it made me shiver. I quickly finished it and smiled. "Thank you."
He cleared his throat and put the strawberry in the bowl. Oh, come on! What kind of girls have you been with? Nicholas's head snapped up and I followed his eyes to see a very pissed off Joel walking towards us. Oh shit. Nicholas must have sensed that I was going to move and clamped his hands on my thighs to hold me in place. This made Joel walk faster and stop in front of us. Nicholas took swig from his beer returning Joel's glare right back at him. "Mason."