Uzumaki Karin; Deal or No Deal?

“Let’s make a deal, Sa-su-ke –kun ~♥,” Uzumaki Karin seductively spoke up from the cross-section of the bookshelves. Sasuke glared at her with utmost anger.

“Why would ‘I’ do that,” bellowed the 'King'; a glint of defiance showed in his dark, menacing eyes. The former’s partner-in-crime burst out in laughter before slowly standing up from his place.

“You should thank the heavens we’re the only ones here, Sasuke. Who knew you were that stressed to the point of having a brain-wreck,” the white-haired guy taunted from behind. Sasuke turned to his direction with a vexed expression.

“You’re really in gre~at trouble, Sasuke . . .”

Although Sakura didn’t mean this to happen, she was still responsible for all the mess. She should’ve been a bit more alerted to her surroundings at all times, since she was with the most remarkable person anyone could imagine.

With a loud sigh, Sasuke tried to calm himself before speaking up again.

“So, you two were stalking me for the last two days,” he asked, “What do you want!?” The Uchiha’s tone shook with venom.

Hmmm. . . right~ I almost forgot. We have ‘this’ in our hands,” Karin uttered, gesturing at the little microchip. Her voice was tingled with amusement. Karin sashayed towards the handsome young man with dark hair and eyes; took off her glasses. Leaning close, she traced her hand on Sasuke’s broad chest as her scarlet eyes wandered up to his obsidian ones. Then she smiled at him with dreamy eyes.

“Make me . . . your girlfriend . . .”
A chill ran down Sasuke’s spine on hearing the word girlfriend. Shock and disbelief cloaked everyone –except the red-head– who were still processing what was going on right then. Who knew she would ask for something unbelievable.

“K –Karin . . . , THIS is crazy,” the silver-haired boy broke the awkward silence among them. Sakura, however, still couldn’t believe her own ears. Her inner was boiling with anger, as well as other mixed feelings in which Sakura couldn’t explain. She didn’t even realize her own true feelings.

Sasuke-kun’s girlfriend? Her? Seriously!?”

Sakura’s inner thoughts came out loud, but heard by no one except the latter himself –who just ignored it.

“No.”

“I could spread the word to everyone . . . . .'Uchiha Sasuke was talking to himself in the library when nobody’s around; like a lunatic’,” Karin interrupted him. She took a few steps back –leaving a fair distance between them– when the King looked more furious than ever. Raising her hands up defensively, a smirk yet played on her glossy lips.

“Anyway, put negotiations aside~,” she stated before clearing her throat to speak again. “I’m Uzumaki Karin, and that guy’s my classmate –”

Hozuki Suigetsu,” he answered on Karin’s behalf, but Sasuke showed no interest in them.

Sasuke-kun,” Sakura called out, worried that he might make a regretful decision. The latter took a quick glance at her before huffing out annoyingly. He faced Karin once more with a frown.

“Tsk! You all are so annoying. Do you really think you can get away with this, Uzumaki?”

Karin’s eyes lit up to the mention of her name, and giggled.

“Why use formalities Sasuke ~♥? Just call me by my name, and for your information, we Uzumakis never give up until we get what we want,” she affirmed. Sasuke just glared at her which seemed to be like forever before finally agreeing to her one-sided proposal.

KYAAH!!! SASUKE –UGH!”

Overjoyed, red-haired hoyden attempted to hug Sasuke but a book flew to her direction from nowhere. It was a direct-hit on the back of her head, whilst she ended up kissing the floor. Although her temper had yet to cool, Sakura restrained herself from doing bigger things than throwing a mere book.

Sasuke blinked in surprise. Suigetsu was already by Karin’s side, shaking her by the shoulders to wake up. The impact must have been ‘great’ as to make a person lose her consciousness.

Sakura might be a shy person most of the times, but she can also be aggressive if someone ticked her off.

Wha—!? I did that?. . . . . . (°△ °٥)