An Unwilling Decision

. . .-Beep- . . . –Beep- . . .-Beep-. . .-Beep-. . . (sound of monitor)

"Tsunade-sama!" called out a tall, dark-haired nurse as a busty, blonde woman walked into the hospital room [Sakura's hospital room]. Her hair – tied into two loose pig-tails – swayed behind her back.

Senju Tsunade, a world-class doctor and chairwoman of K.E.H. She also runs the K.P.H, namely 'Konoha Public Hospital', in the main city, Tokyo. It is also where Sakura currently was being hospitalized.

"For now, we'll have to wait and see. It's still early to jump to conclusions but, glad that she's passed the critical condition." The head doctor, Tsunade, told her underling after letting out a sigh. Both females' eyes then landed on the sleeping angel on the white hospital bed. Sakura was bandaged nearly everywhere on her small frame. The nurse spoke up again,

"The daughter is facing a life-and-death situation but her parents don't even bother to show up!"

Shizune felt pity and upset at the same time. Tsunade glanced at her fellow assistant who had a distorted look. All overflowing emotions reflected on Shizune's face. The blonde doctor huffed sharply before she turned to leave.

"She's an orphan, Shizune. . . . ."  Tsunade answered.

" An orphan!?  It can't be. Who looks after her?  Isn't she attending at your school, Tsunade-sama? Then–,"

"She, maybe, is a poor child. Sakura, . . . this girl doesn't have anyone to look after her, but she knows what she has to do; what is most important for her. Sakura is someone whom you can't take lightly of, Shizune. . . ."

Senju Tsunade is a keen woman. Almost no one can deceive her eyes. Sakura will someday become someone who everyone looks up to and respect . . . . If she survived that is . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The slight darkness of dawn still engulfed one brightly lit room in the Uchiha residence. The elegant crystalline chandelier was hanged at the center of the vast ceiling, and the walls are painted royal blue. An enlarged canvas-like photograph of the young celebrity was placed on the wall above his enormous bed.

"So you're telling me to help you?" The Uchiha questioned the pink-haired wandering spirit; although it's more of a scornful statement.

Sakura hesitantly nodded and looked down at the grey carpeted floor. She was more than aware of being kicked out due to her sudden appearance and now she's asking him to help her. Sakura had explained every detail that the shinigami (death god) has told her – not even a speck of information left out. The latter herself was confused for being in the current situation.

Questions popped one after another in her head, but Sasuke's were far-fetched. With his eyes closed, the young idol let out a sharp sigh – ruffled by her request.

"No."

The answer wasn't surprising that it came from his mouth, but the cherry wasn't giving up too. Her life depended on him –literally– for now. She would've done it herself if she could.

"Please, I can't do this alone! And . . . . you're the only person who can see and hear me. . ." The blossom raised her voice as she begged. That was the least she could do to persuade him . . . . . in a good and polite way . . .

Sasuke, on the other hand, would've refused without a second thought if she had absolutely nothing to do with him. But to his dismay, this wasn't the case.

A brief silence echoed through the vast, elegant room before the 'red-eyed King' walked past the holographic girl, heading towards the bathroom. A somber expression masked his gorgeous face. The irritated Uchiha sighed in frustration as he twisted the knob and opened the bathroom door before giving any answer.

"Hn! Whatever." The arrogant Uchiha Sasuke gave in. "On one condition; DON'T GET IN MY WAY."

A jubilant smile went across Sakura's porcelain face once she heard the deal. Although she was a little bit disappointed that she didn't get to 'threaten'  him.

"Ari –," BANG!!! The bathroom door forcefully shut behind the raven guy before Sakura could even thank him. Suddenly, she realized a very important thing she should've known from the start.

"Hm. . . . . . . by the way . . . , who is he?"