Michibiku Amulet

Sasuke dashed off to the shelves as soon as he heard a suspicious noise. Sakura was about to follow but stopped by a sudden gust of wind which gave off an eerie feeling.

“You have to find out those three things assigned to you, little cherry –whatever it takes,” the Reaper’s nasty voice resounded from nowhere.

“What the –; who is it!?? Show yourself!”

Feeling unsure of whom that was, Sakura exclaimed at the unknown being; yet she knew his voice sounded familiar to someone –or something– she had met.

The dark Reaper chuckled as he showed up from the shadows. His smile looked creepy as ever, vividly showing from under the large hood of his cloak.

“Chill my girl . . . , and please do call me Mugen,” the Grim Reaper said. His words made Sakura pop a nerve on her forehead –not literally.  It wasn’t the time for her to calm down and wait for prince-charming to wake her up with a kiss like Snow White.

Mugen appeared and vanished whenever he wanted without giving her a single clue about why those tasks were the biggest essentials for her awakening, which was the main reason for Sakura being mad at him.

C’mon, Sakura . . . don’t make that scary face. Not all reapers are cruel bastards, ya’know? I, on one hand, am really a generous one. I’ve given you a second chance, haven’t I?” asked Mugen, as he slightly brushed his scrawny fingers over several books on one of the shelves near him.

“Right, whatever . . . . ┐(´Д`)┌,” Sakura spouted in sarcasm. Mugen finally turned to face her before smiling again.

“Oh believe me, Sakura, one day you’ll come to know the real truth about everything connected to you,” he said straight-faced, staring at the green-eyed beauty intently.

“What . . . do you mean –?”

AH,” the Reaper blurted out suddenly, pumping a fist down the palm of the other, which startled the cherry. “I didn’t come here to chit-chat with you. Here, wear this.”

Mugen swayed his enormous scythe in front of the girl’s face revealing a simple-looking necklace dangling at the tip of the blade. It had a 3-leaf clover shaped amulet made of pure crystal. Sakura hesitantly took it anyways and admired her gift.

“Why give me a necklace all of a sudden? Is this some kind of a token for your apology, or . . . . . . . . . . other feelings (#owO#)?”

She merely said it as a joke, but instead she made the atmosphere VERY awkward between the two.
. . . . .

AHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry no, you’re not my type at all! PFFTHAHAHA! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Mugen burst out laughing to her humorous comment. Sakura was surprised to see that side of a Reaper, who was laughing contently to a mere joke.

(-_-+) I don't wanna be your type of girl either, no thanks! (¬.¬)

‘Maybe . . . he really isn’t as scary as I thought he would be,’ Sakura thought as she slightly smiled at his reaction, but quickly controlled herself.

Mugen wiped the tears at the corners of his eyes, although Sakura didn’t notice. He took a deep breath to gain his composure before answering the question.

“It’s worth having than not. The necklace should help you out with your work. Now I have to leave. Jya ne~”

“Ah –wai –! AGAIN!!!??? ”
Before Sakura could stop him, the Reaper was long gone. . . . . .

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

A/N :

Michibiku = Guide or show

So, the title is "The Amulet of guidance"