Chapter 27: Blunder

'You son of a bitch!' I texted back after a while I progressed what just happened.

'What did you say?'

'You heard me.'

Anger. A strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility. Yep that's what I was feeling at that moment. That new emotion went right through me turning into someone I wasn't even capable of turning to. Later that feeling turned into sadness, heart break, and pain. It hurt. Real bad.

'Danielle listen to me...'

'No you listen to me!'

I didn't care if the next thing would hurt him, I only had one thought in my mind...

I hated him. I hate him.

'Get lost...'

'Danielle please let me explain I still like you.'

'I told you to get lost Joe! I had it with you!'

'Danielle I'm sorry.'

'Sorry came in too late.'

'That's it!' He texted back just as quick as I was typing. I froze as he sent me a very long message.

'You think you're the only person who has problems? You're just a stupid girl who only knows how to cry and let her parents control her miserable life. You know what? Tell your parents they won. They finally got what they wanted. You don't know what I've gone through and yet you judge me. I hate you when you judge me. No one's perfect Danielle. You got problems, I got problems. Today I got in a fight with one of my friends and if that isn't enough, my parents kicked me out of the house. Thanks to you now I got another problem and that's you!'

I stiffen at the message. All of my hate came out in a flow like water. It was clear he had a point but he had no rights to disrespect me. And disrespect was one thing I didn't tolerate. I didn't care if he had problems or what, I was bothered and the only thing that mattered to me was to hurt him. I wanted to hurt him.

'You bastard...'

I kind of wished I took that back. I felt bad since he was adopted in the first place but my mind was in a blurry with fury. The rest came out without thinking.

'I fucking hate you Joe Wilbanks. I hate you! Go look for a slut who will actually please you unlike me. I'm done being you're toy. I want you to get lost and I never want to see you again!'

'You are fucking overreacting!'

'Me?'

I didn't care if I was overreacting. The only relief I had was that I was finally knowing the real Joe. His words hurt me but I let that go past me. Never had I used such dirty words but the moment was making me feel that I was actually having a nightmare. A horrible one.

'You're shit I don't need you at all! I can manage myself like I've always done. I will freaking murder you if you speak to me again I swear.'

'Swear what? What will you do Danielle. You can't even do anything by yourself without crying.'

'Shut your fucking trap! You only think about yourself. If I were you I think twice before you insult me because I can do much worse! Worse  you hear!'

My heart was slowly breaking. I let him into my heart and now he was dumping my heart in a dark hole. I actually trusted him and now he was proving me the opposite. I shouldn't have let him get to close to my but a new scar was opening in my heart.

'You're just like the rest.' I texted after a long pause. A pause which he never answered back.

'Now I really know you. Thanks Joe. Thanks a lot. Thanks for everything and nothing. Thank you. Thanks for making me see that I can't trust you nor anyone. I don't believe in you no more.'

He was actually right. I was a crier. After he never replied to me, I began to cry silently. My family was asleep while I was crying desperately for something I lost. Something that didn't even belong to me in the first place. Anger came out with my salty tears. I felt rotten and worthless. My first love. My first break up.....

My Mistake.