Chapter Twenty~ Eight

I felt his fingers fumble with the clasp of my bra and held my breath feeling my nerves go on edge. The back of my bra fell against my back and I felt the loofa massage my upper back while Dredd's other hand snaked up my back. His long fingers slowly moved underneath my bra strap and slowly trailed it down my shoulder until my bra fell to the shower floor leaving my entire chest bare and vulnerable to him.

***WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS OR THOSE WHO ARE BOTHERED BY SUCH CONTENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, CARRY ON WITH CAUTION**

✞Anna✞

    My nipples instantly hardened to stiff peaks and a tight coil formed in my lower abdomen knowing how exposed I was. If he just turned my body around he would see me half naked. The thought had me both fearful and...excited? Dear god, I felt like a puta. I was one for letting him do this.
    My bubbling fears and nerves eased away when I felt his hand move my soaked hair from my shoulder and placed his fiery lips to the juncture of my throat and neck. My sweet spot. I was f*cked. He sucked the tender skin into his mouth scraping it ever so lightly with his teeth before lathering it with his tongue. I swear that spot was connected right to my core from how much want it was making me feel.
    A whimpered moan escaped my throat and I cursed myself for allowing him to know how he was affecting me. I cursed myself for letting him affect me at all. But, holy f*ck I felt myself growing damp from his little caresses.
    "Turn around for me, darlin'," Dredd whispered huskily in my ear sending another shiver up my spine. I gulped and clenched and unclenched my hands. Don't do it, Anna. Don't you f*cking--
    I turned around. I f*cking turned around like a whipped little whore and locked eyes with Dredd. Panties ruined. His pale brown eyes held my eyes then slowly drifted down to drink in my body. I instantly crossed my arms to cover myself from him on instinct. He raised an unamused brow then went about soaping up any spots he may have missed.
    When he was satisfied that I was clean enough, Dredd placed one of his massive hands on my hip to guide me further into the water. The warm water beat away the soap suds and my eyes followed Dredd's movement when he traced the bandage on my arm that would need to be changed as soon as I got out.
    Dredd's nimble fingers slowly removed the bandage and he carelessly tossed it above the shower and onto the bathroom floor. The bullet wound was closed up, but it was going to leave one fugly scar. I had plenty of those though, so it was nothing new.
    A rumble came from Dredd's chest while he glared down at the wound and then he finally moved his eyes away to look back into my own. He looked like he wanted to say something, like he had something to say, yet he said nothing and applied more body wash to the loofa.
    I watched silently as he turned his attention to lathering up his tattooed chest and I averted my eyes feeling weird if I just watched. I surprised my own self when I lowered my arms from my chest and reached out with my hands to take the loofa from his hands. His eyes locked with mine sending a heat to flush up my neck once again.
    He watched with a curious glint in his eyes when I drew nearer and placed the loofa to his chest lathering up the spots he missed. One of his hands rest on my hip as he watched me lather down his abs that had me fighting not to openly drool. He was perfection. A mortal sex god.
    I tried to ignore his rod that looked to be painfully straightening against his boxers. F*ck. It looked like it would split his boxers in two at any second. I could see the outline of its mushroom head from how hard it was straining against his boxers. I want to touch it... No, Anna! Bad, bad Anna!
    "If you look at a man like that," Dredd breathed out huskily,"he's liable to get all kinds of ideas, darlin'." My hand stopped on his abs and tightened around the loofa when my eyes flickered up to meet his. I licked my suddenly dry lips and saw Dredd's eyes flash a darker shade of brown when he followed the movement.
    I pried my eyes from his and turned my attention to cleaning his abs and sides. I moved to his arms and soaped up his skin that was painted by dark tattoes. Beautiful. I mean--I mean if a man could be beautiful Dredd would be beautiful. What the f*ck am I thinking? Truthfully, I couldn't possibly be thinking if I was allowing myself to sud Dredd up in the shower.
    Dredd moved closer pressing his bare chest against mine. I held in a moan that threatened to come from my lips at the feeling of my n!pples painfully press against his hard chest. His raging erection poked my thigh adding to the heat, to the burning need. So much friction. So much f*cking heat. A rumble of satisfaction came from Dredd that had liquid heat pool at my core that was weeping to be touched. You're such a dirty little puta...
    I cleared my head and reached up to massage his upper shoulders with the loofa. His heart. I could feel his damned heart pounding against my chest. My eyes lowered to his chest where the soap suds were slowly being cleared away by the waterfall of water.
    My hand that held the loofa lowered and I felt my fingers relax causing the loofa to fall from my hand. I was well aware of Dredd's eyes burning into me, watching me. My hands fell to his abs then glided up his glistening body that was forged by sex gods and up to rest on his defined chest. Just touching his firm canvas had me fighting down another moan that wanted to escape my lips.
    My nails scraped lightly back down his chest, down to his abs and I felt him shudder under my touch. I felt so powerful knowing that I earned a response from this stone-faced man. My fingers dipped into the waistband of his boxers and I heard him draw in a sharp breath. He didn't move, didn't speak, he only stood there watching to see what I would do.
    What would I do? I couldn't sleep with this man. I couldn't just f*ck him like some whore. I couldn't--I couldn't give into the throbbing need I felt for him when he touched me. He saw me as a child, a spoiled brat. He thought of me as a kid, didn't he? He was a pure alpha male, older than me by at least seven years. He could be in his early thirties for all I knew.
    I couldn't do this. Maybe just a taste... No, Anna! No! Just a taste...Just a taste and no more... My hands moved to rest against his abs while I leaned foreward and pressed my lips over the spot where his heart was beating against his chest. It was a small innocent kiss over his heart, yet that was enough to send the beast over the edge.
    He pressed my back against the corner of the shower and hoisted me up by my thighs pressing my body even further against the wall. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist bringing us even closer together. His erection was pressing against my stomach and this time I couldn't hold in the moan that formed in my throat. He placed his face in the crook of my neck and I could hear his own tortured breathing. Did he feel it too?
    "Anna," he breathed out in a lust weighed voice that had my thighs quiver. If he hadn't had me held up against the tile wall I would have crumpled to my knees at the sound of his needy voice that was dripping with unbridled desire
    "Anna, I can't get you out of my f*cking head," he hissed and placed his burning lips to my neck before pulling them away. One of his hands wound its way into my hair while the other went to my ass kneeding it with with his massive hand.
    "I barely know you," he spoke against my neck sending vibrations through my body. "You're just a girl; you're just a young girl and you're turning me into one of those f*cking idiots." His hand continued to roughly kneed my ass and my hands slid to his back and up to his shoulders to hold onto something before I fell apart. Another moan slipped from my mouth and Dredd's hand that was wound in my hair moved away to slap against the wall.
    "Do you know what you do to me?" He questioned huskily in a voice that trembled as he tried to hold himself back. "Do you feel what you do to me?" He shifted me around and then gave a short thrust upwards sending his engorged member to prod my soaked core that was only covered by the thin, soaked material of my panties. A sharp gasp of pleasure flew from my lips at the raw feeling and I dug my nails into his skin feeling something tight coil almost painfully inside of me. I clenched my thighs together the best I could with him wedged between them to try and ease the need I felt.
    "You're the prez's kid,"he breathed out and his hot breath sent tingles shooting across my skin. "I shouldn't even f*cking look at you. I shouldn't be touching you." My hands moved upwards to wind themselves into his hair and I felt him groan against my skin from the simple action.
    "He wants the best for you and he trusts me to help watch over you," he mumbled against my neck and nuzzled his nose against the sensitive skin there.
    "I'm bad, Anna. I ain't no good. I'm everything your dad doesn't want for you," he nipped gently at my tender flesh eliciting another moan from my body.
    "Please Dredd," I breathed out feeling the throbbing need to be too much,"please." I am such a thirsty bitch; when had I become so needy...so weak? The moment you looked into his cold eyes...
    "Please what, darlin'," he asked knowing damn well what I meant and placed an open mouthed kiss to my neck.
    "Please," I whispered, begged like a desperate whore. "I can't--I can't take it anymore. Cojeme [f*ck me]," I dug my fingers into his scalp and ground my core against his engorged tip feeling my body begin to climb. A groan came from his chest as he used his hand that had been on my ass to slid my panties down to my ankles. I unwound one of my legs from his waist and dipped my panties off of my foot before wrapping my legs tightly around his waist again.
    His hand moved to my desire coated lips and I let out a shiver of pleasure when he dipped one of his large fingers into my dripping folds. Puta madre. Both of us let out anguished moans of need and my back arched off of the wall when I felt his finger move into my heated cavern.
     Dredd coaxed his finger in and out, in and out, stretching me until he added another doing the same. He added a third and I felt my walls resist slightly from not having been touched in awhile. I leaned down to lightly bite his shoulder to muffle a loud moan.
    "Moan for me darlin'," he coaxed and curled his fingers inside of me causing me to cry out from the near blinding pleasure. My legs and thighs began to tremble and a feel, a promise, of pure pleasure continue to build inside of me.
    I began to move in rhythm to his fingers' thrusts feeling myself climb and climb until I finally toppled over the edge. Heat coursed through my body and I felt myself drench Dredd's fingers with my release. My cries of desire faded away and Dredd removed his fingers from my spent core.
    Dredd's lips crashed against mine and I felt his tongue delve into my mouth fighting with mine for dominance. I gave up easily and massaged his tongue with my own earning a moan that rumbled through his chest. His hand moved up to massage my breast and pinch my n!pple in between his thumb and forefinger adding to the already overwhelming pleasure.
    "Dredd." I moaned feeling him taking me up that mountain again,"Dredd, I need you inside me." He stilled and grew rigid against me. I looked down at him to see his eyes cast downwards with a conflicted look about him. He eased me down the wall then stepped away leaving me feeling cold and discarded...feeling disgusting. He didn't want me. I furrowed my eyebrows while I watched his chest rise up and down from his heavy breathing.
    "I can't," he finally spoke making me feel sick to my stomach. "I can't do this to your father." He moved his eyes to look into mine and just like that Dredd the D!ck was back.
    "I'll have one of the girls bring you some clean clothes and then I'll get Doc to come fix up your bandages," he explained then opened the shower door and stepped out. He grabbed his pants and tugged them on then walked out of the bathroom without a second glance.
    He thought I was a kid. He thought I was a brat, a bitch, and I had let him touch me. I was a puta. I felt disgusted with myself for letting this man get to me the way he did. I wanted to forget this ever happened and that's exactly what I planned on doing. I knew deep down that it would be a lot harder than it sounded.

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???