Chapter Three

"I'm just a good girl with bad habits."
~Unknown

✞ Anna✞

    I pretended that I didn't notice the glances I got from some of the people in the bar. I didn't look like any of the bitches in the bar who wore tight leather jeans and short skirts that left little to the imagination. This was a biker bar, but it wasn't a club bar thankfully.
    I wore simple blue jeans and a white tank top with a black plaid, unbuttoned shirt to cover my gun. I didn't plan on using it, but it was like a teddy bear to me. It gave me some form of comfort in this f.ucked up world. It was the only friend I could count on.
    I sat down at the bar and ordered a beer as I scanned over the bar for my targets. Bingo. The Three Stooges sat at a table with women in their laps. All of them acted and looked like they would be heading upstairs to a room soon.
    "What's a kid like you doing in a place like this?" The man behind the bar asked and crossed his beefy arms. "No habla Engles." I said as I took a swig from my beer. The man rolled his eyes but stepped away from me leaving me alone.
    I watched the three men hurry up the stairs and disappear down a hallway. Showtime. I slide a ten dollar bill across the table and stood to go up the stairs after them when about two minutes passed.
    The hall was barely lit and smelled like sweat and piss. Loud moans and the sound of squeaking beds came from some of the rooms. I picked the nearest door and lightly cracked it open before closing it again. Nope, they weren't in there.
    I picked another room and saw one of the men in there with a whore riding his d*ck. I took a small, black dart-like needle from the bracelet on my wrist and threw it at the whore. It caught her just above her ass cheek and she stilled just before she slumped over unconscious onto the man.
    I quickly pulled my knife as the man tried to get out from under the woman. He didn't even see me until the blade was already slicing his throat wide open. Quick and silent, that was how I liked it.
    I wiped the knife clean on the bed sheets then left the room to venture to the next. I cracked open the door and saw the next man grinding into a woman while her face was screwed shut as she moaned loudly.
    I slunk into the room and drew my knife under the man's throat before quickly slashing it. Blood went everywhere including all over the naked whore under him. I muffled her mouth with my bloody hand before she could scream.
    "Scream and you die." I promised in a low whisper and she nodded her head quickly in response. I pulled my hand away from her mouth and pulled out another dart needle from my bracelet. I pricked the woman in the neck with it and she gasped and pulled it from her neck.
    Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth to scream, however nothing came out. "Sleep now, niña." I whispered and she slumped against the pillow as she slipped into unconsciousness.
    I once again cleaned my knife on the sheets and cautiously slipped back into the hallway. I cracked open the next door and saw the last man laying naked on his back. The whore he came in with must be in the bathroom or closet or something because she wasn't in here.
    His hands were behind his head as he leisurely stared up at the ceiling. I crept closer and raised my knife.
    "It's about time baby, my d!ck was growing soft." He said gruffly and turned to face me. His eyes widened when he saw me with the knife raised. He went to sit up and that's when I cut open his throat. Swift, deep, and precise.
    He gurgled as he choked on his own blood and I cleaned my knife on the sheets before putting it back in my boot. A shrill scream came from behind me and I turned to see a whore wearing leather lingerie in front of a now opened closet. She was screaming her lungs out and I inwardly cursed myself.
    There was no way someone couldn't hear that. It was time for me to leave and fast. I ran to the nearest exit that wouldn't have a hoard of biker men running to it, the second story widow.
    I lifted it open and swung my legs out onto the window seal. "You have got to be kidding me. Can't I get a damn break?" I said with frustration as I stared down at the hard looking ground.
    "Puta madre!" I gritted out when I let myself fall out of the window. I landed hard on my side and gasped when the wind was knocked out of me. That would definitely hurt in the morning.
    I grunted in pain and managed to stand. I straightened up and heard my back pop. I winced and held my aching side as I ran to where my truck was parked. When I opened my truck door, I looked at the long line of motorcycles.
     Eh, what the hell? It will stop them from following me if they decided to hunt me down. I walked over to the long row of gleaming bikes. These men and women prided themselves with these bikes, they were their very expensive babies that they loved more than anything. It was kind of like their souls in a way.
    I gave a hard shove to the nearest bike with my boot and a domino effect occurred. Every bike lay on its side in a line of broken mirrors and now scratched and dented bikes.
    I hoped into my truck and peeled off onto the road to head back to the hotel. At least I could leave this shit town now.

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN...SHARE???
CHAPTER EDITED: JULY 1, 2016