Chapter Sixty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Then why do you leave Stefan and I alone together because if that was the case don't you think that we would have ran off by now?"

"I have something over the both of you. I know that you won't leave, even with as much as you want too. You wouldn't leave because I saved your lover -you owe me and because I know things that you want. Stefan won't leave because, like you, I saved his brother, and because I have you. It would seem that you're my key into claiming loyalty." he suddenly clapped his hands together once and then leant forward to rest his forearms on his knees. "But we have something much more important to discuss. What do you know about Lillian."

I crossed my legs on the bed and sat back against the headboard. "Nothing."

He raised his brows. "Really? Nothing? At all?"

"No."

"Well," He whistled. "We have a lot to cover."

He was right about that. And even now after a day to compose and process everything that was said I still couldn't wrap my head around it. I didn't want to believe him because it was so far-fetched but even though I've only known Klaus for four months, he's lied once. He's technically always told us the truth and if he hasn't it's our fault for not specifying what we meant, because he always answered. He just what he had done with Elijah. He let that story slip a couple of week ago. He thought that I might have been interested in knowing what had actually happened during the sacrifice, no censored parts. And what he had done to Elijah was apparently information I needed to know. I wish I didn't know. Because now I know that Hollee's all alone. I hadn't thought much about anyone else when I made the decision to leave with Klaus but Hollee was the one I avoided thinking about the most. It was hard because of how close we were, and how we hadn't left off on the best of terms. I was still angry and sad about what she had said to me the night of the dance but maybe I over reacted just a little bit. I should have forgiven her before I left. I should have visited her- but she's not stupid. She would have known that something was up, just like Damon would have if he hadn't been dying. But knowing right now that she was in Mystic Falls without Elijah and me, I felt awful. Well, I guess she has Elena and Jeremy but I doubt that's the same.

"Take the next turn- Kill anyone with my car, Stefan and I'll hit you next." Klaus warned just as Stefan swerved around an elderly couple just crossing the road.

"Warning!" I shouted, holding the seats tightly. "Oh god. I think I'm going to be sick."

"Stefan stop the car." said Klaus.

I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead to the cooling leather of Stefan's seat as the car slowly came to a stop. A door opened, slammed shut and then another opened. A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me from the car. My eye snapped open and I looked at Klaus, he pulled me to a bush just at the side of the path. "Puke there, not in my car."

I fell to my knees and groaned. "I hate you." I said again.

"You okay?" Stefan crouched down beside me and rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"Next time run the old people over," I moaned. "Then the car wouldn't have jerked as much."

"Then Klaus would have ran me over."

"Actually," He spoke up. "I would have gotten Lillie to do it."

"I would have thrown up." I said.

"Then I'd make you clean it."

"I hate both of you." I said.

I inhaled slowly and then exhaled. The sicky feeling slowly fading away. "Where are we even going?"

Imagination is the key (stefan, Damon love triangle)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara