Ch.13: an escape?

Start from the beginning

Arthur watched as one of his Knights broke in. The three replicas, Noah, Daniel and Alice were on him. Sakura stood by Davie, the Colorless King. Berwald began attacking with some water magic, that slowly turned into ice as it kept slashing at the duplicates. Alice back flipped into Arthur. Arthur smiled as his hands held flames and he threw a punch at her, landing an affective punch into her stomach. She fell back into the wall, spitting blood out and only smirked as she cleaned her blood form her lips. Her green calm eyes turned red with fury, "now this is fun" she said In a cruel voice. Arthur smirked,
"come at me, bloody idiot" he yelled as Kiku began fighting against Daniel Hédérvary.
Kiku opened a magic circle under him summoning up his long samurai sword, a fine piece of weapon that glinted in the presence of the light. He held the sword in his arms with a stern face as he got in a position that was anxious for attack but yet ready.
Daniel got into a fighting position with just his fists as he charged with a kick. Kiku deflected the kick with his samurai sword without cutting him. Alice charged at Arthur once more pinning him to the ground, and landing punches at his face. He laughed cruelly as he opened a magic circle with water.
"Mergunt!" Arthur yelled as the water concealed Alice in a bubbled full of water. She began losing her breathe. Noah charged at Arthur trying to stop his concentration against Alice, Arthur opened more magic circles around him, fire becoming a barrier from Noah's interference. Lily watched from afar as Noah noticed her and began running after her. She stood ink one spot as she began reciting a spell.
"Protection of the Diamonds, that the Clock has placed upon thee, protect me!" She yelled out as a ton of knives appeared behind her and started flinging themselves at Noah. The colorless King watched in amusement as Sakura deflected the knives from hurting Him.
The Swedish man beat Daniel down, leaving him bloody and unconscience. Alice fell to the ground unconscience from almost being drowned. Noah had cuts on his flesh, still trying his best to stand up but most of his leg muscles were cut at by Lilly.
The colorless King smiled as he watched the show, and clapped at the end.
"This was entertaining!" He said in a loud laugh as Sakura gazed at her king confused.
"Sir?" She asked and he only ignored her.
"Sakura let them go, we will see them in the war. Let's see their people die instead" he said as he stood up and began walking away towards an exit.
"B-but sir!" She began protesting and he only looked back at her with a glare.
"You dare defy me?" He asked in a serious tone.
"N-no...sir" she said quietly l
"It's King." He demanded as he began walking away, she slightly clenched her fists and nodded.
"Leave." She ordered as she began leaving the room as well. The Queens smiled as they began leaving quickly, not being defied at all.
Some alarms started to go off as the Queens began leaving. Mathias and Lukas had two girls on their shoulders still unconscience. Mathias began running towards the Queens taking Lily by her waist and slinging her over his shoulder. "let's get out! I broke a couple tubes and such. And maybe busted their machines also. But let's run!" He yelled as each Nordic Knight took a Queens and began running for it.
A lot of people from the castle began to run away. An explosion happening in the lab area of the castle.

Once safe the Nordic Knights stopped running. Meeting basch in a spot. He ran to lily and hugged her tightly. "You're okay? You're safe? You're not hurt right?" He asked her all at once and she smiled at him,
"I'm fine, don't worry" she told him with a kind smile as he hugged her tightly,
"I was afraid of losing my sister" basch said with sad eyes almost ready to cry. She giggled and hugged him tighter.
"I'm okay"
The little joker appeared at basch' s side and smiled, "you saved the Queens! That's good! Thank you for bringing those other two" Peter said as he pointed at the Austrian girl and Prussian girl.
"Why did we have to save them?" Mathias asked
Peter smiled, "that's for the future to tell" he said with a smile as the older joker appeared, holding a clock in his hand.
"Peter, you did very well. One day you'll be as amazing as me" he said with a laugh until his eyes captured the sight of the Austrian girl and Prussian girl.
"Anneliesse Eidelstein and Marie Beilshmidt" the Joker said as he kneeled down to see them closely. "From what I can see, they were replicates...but if you can fill their heart with kindness then they shouldn't be deadly" Gilbert said with a smile. "Peter did you see something in them that I can't see?" Gilbert asked Peter. Everyone stayed quiet as Peter hesitated to answer.
"I know...the request was not to save these girls...but I saw....hope in them...so please don't erase them" Peter asked in a pleading voice.
"Hope? You know that's rare..." Gilbert said as he stood up and gazed at Peter. He patted the little boys head and smiled. "I won't erase them, but you'll take responsibility for the outcome lil man" he said with a laugh, "now let's go back home" the joker said as he held his hand out to the little joker.
The Knights and Queens gazed at them in confusion, "what do you mean hope?' Arthur asked
Gilbert gazed at Arthur and smirked, "in a new peaceful era. These two will be the start of an accepting society" Gilbert said as he began disappearing. Peter was left and he gazed at Berwald and tino the most. He ran to them and hugged them tightly, "thank you for everything!" He said as he began to disappear.
Berwald smiled slightly and tino was getting teary eyed. But they both smiled at eachother and began to move back home.

The Hearts Kingdom was the closest to the place that the Queens and the Knights were At. They knocked at the closed iron gates as Kiku smiled seeing his home. "Open for thee" he said as he placed his hand on the gates bars and they opened. "Please make yourself at home" he said kindly as he walked into the kingdom and leaded the way into the castle. Feleciano saw Kiku and ran toward him and hugged him tightly.
"Kiku! Kiku! You're okay~!!" He yelled out in happiness. Ludwig walked into the courtyard holding documents in his hands.
"Feleciano what have I told you about-" but he stopped at the sight of Kiku. "K-Kiku?! Kiku!" He said with a smile as he walked towards him and hugged him tightly. Kiku smiled kindly,
"Tadaima. I'm home" he said in Japanese and English.
Ludwig let go of Kiku and looked at the other Queens. "I will have your bedrooms prepared for you, as well as a nice dinner. I'll inform your Kings as well...but Arthur...Alfred has been poisoned. He is still resting, but he has woken up from his minor coma and is definitely getting better" Ludwig said as he went back into the castle, asking servants for the preparations of the arrival of the Queens