☾Chapter 6☽

A/N This story has 40 votes. And over 500—600 now, reads.... what even?! I can't believe ittt! Arigato minna-san! (Thank you everyone!) Aishiteru! (I love you!) ~ ♡♡♡

Disclaimer! : Overused descriptive words such as "orbs" instead of eyes shall be used in this chapter, simply for the fact that I feel like it. XD

Lucy: Who the heck reads this? *surprise*
Me: Lucy, sweetie, you'll shush unless you wanna go through more pain.
Natsu: The hell she will! That ain't happenin' while I'm here. *glares and puts an arm around Lucy*
Me: ...yeah... sure. Whatever you say, Bud.
XOXO ~ Vi, Flamebrain, and Luigi <3

Oooh! And I've just finished watching "Special A." today, I love it. So much. XD
I love Kei so much. He's my baby, Kei x Hikari is like my OTP along with another million.

Third Person POV

"Who —knew I'd miss— those days..." Hiccups interrupted her own speech.

"I guess what they say is true— You never know how important something was to you until it's gone." Lucy simply sat there for a little while, tears streaming down her cheeks.
However, she didn't make any sounds, nor did she move.
She didn't have the energy to try. She didn't want to either.
Eventually, the tears slowed, they didn't stop though.
The Exceeds, Pantherlily, Charle, and of course, Happy visited her often in her stupor, making sure she was alright, and checking on her.

Soon, an hour had passed.

Lucy stared at the clock with blank eyes, "I should move," She would say, did she actually move? No. She didn't.
The reason of her despair was unclear to her.
She would find herself circling through her thoughts, most of which had to do with Natsu.
Why? There wasn't an answer for that, at least, not that she could think of.
With their comrade in such a state, her spirits were bound to become worried as well.

"C'mon, Lucy. Get up," Loke offered his hand to her, she only looked on sadly, "..gimme another hour or so." She mumbled, her head turned away.
"You can't sit here and mope all day." His stance was firm on the subject, "Everyone back home is worried."
"Yeah, I'm sorry."
Her voice was monotone, expression deadpan, her eyes no longer showed the sparkle they once held. No warmth radiated from her smile, it was plastic, just for show to prevent worry.
Lucy was never very good at lying, and everybody could tell.
Not that anyone cares.

Lucy then shook her head mentally, what was she thinking? She couldn't just wallow around in self-pity all day.
She took hold of Loke's hand and lifted herself up.
"Alright! So, what should we do?" A slight glimmer shined within her chocolate colored orbs.
"We're going back to the guild."
"We-we're what?" Lucy asked with uncertainty in her voice, she looked Loke straight in the eyes, "I cannot go back there right now, Loke." She stated, she grabbed Loke's collar for a serious overtone.

"We're getting answers, whether you like it or not."
It didn't take long for them to step within the guild hall.
Lucy gulped, "I'm not sure if I can see Natsu like this, honestly," She bit the inside of her cheek in her nervous daze.
"I never said anything about Natsu,"
Lucy let out a sigh of relief.
"However, that'd be a smart move to talk to him." Once again Lucy's eyes dropped to the floor.
Nobody had even noticed them enter, nor did they care in the slightest.

"This is a bad idea, Loke, I'm telling you." Lucy tried her heardest to convince the stubborn spirit to let her go back to her apartment.
Loke only dragged her further to find Master Makarov.
"Master?" Loke knocked twice on his office doors.
"Come on in," Makarov replied from inside.

A/N another short chapter.. I want to ask if you guys want more chapters but shorter, about 600-800 words.
Or longer ones.