Trickster

"Why can't you understand that I don't love you anymore!" I shout at Cameron.

"I don't want to believe that." He says and takes a step towards me. I take a step back and hug my arms to my chest.

"You moved on from me. I moved on from you. There's nothing left between us!" I say and walk to the opposite side of the room from him. "Just go away! I don't want to see you!" I scream and turn my back to him. I hear him walk away and then I'm left in silence. A few tears fall from my eyes as I bring my hands to my hands to my head and tangle them in my hair.

"I don't care if you don't love me because I love you and I've never stopped." Cameron says quickly walking into the room and up to me. When he reaches me he grabs my face and kisses me. That's when the lights fade out and the scene was over.

"You did amazing." I say as we walk backstage where nobody can see us anymore.

"Jay you're acting is so good. I really felt all the emotions you gave off." Cameron says. I smile and take off the shirt I was wearing to put it back on the costume rack. I put the light grey, knit cardigan over the white tank top I was wearing. I then take off the long skirt and put on my jeans that had rips back on. Cameron was wearing asphalt jeans with a greyish blue long sleeve shirt with black vans. He looked as cute as ever.

"You take forever to change." He says as I was buttoning my pants.

"Sorry. You didn't say that the other night though." I say. He laughs and I smile hitting him lightly on the arm. He grabs my arm and pulls me into him just to kiss me. I smile against his lips and pull away.

"Come on baby we're backstage." He says.

"Yea, but you know who can come backstage? Anybody." I tell him. Cameron and I decided to keep our relationship a secret just because we don't want any drama with it. What I really mean is that Cameron doesn't want girls to bully me because he would be my boyfriend.

I know girls flirt with him endlessly and try to hang with him, but it doesn't bother me. At the end of the day I'm the one making out with him. It doesn't bother me that we're keeping it a secret. It was my idea anyway. I know some guys who would make fun of him and I don't want that. He means a lot to me and I don't want him to feel anything else but happy.

"You're right. But I can't wait to show you what's planned for tomorrow. Three months already." He says and grabs my hands. I smile. Three months since we've been dating. It has been the best three months of my life. "But we're going to that party tonight." He says. I nod and release my hands from him and walk back out to the audience.

"You guys did really good." A girl says as we sit down. Cameron was next to her as he was sitting on the inside and I was next to the isle.

"Thank you." He says as he gives her a quick smile then goes on his phone. I watch the play that's being performed it's with Violet and another boy. They were both talking about some random stuff then someone barges in and tries to rob them both.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" The girl next to Cameron asks him.

"Yea." He says not looking at her.

"Then maybe we should meet up and do some shots together. Maybe some other things too." She says biting her lip and puts her hand on his arm.

"I don't think we should." He says.

"Come on. You're single and so am I." She says and leans closer to him. That's when I decide to get up. I walk out of the auditorium and into the hallway.

"Hey are you okay?" Cameron asks as I see him waking up to me.

"Yea. It was just hot in there." I say and fan myself.