After Party

I got up and dressed in my clothes getting ready for work. Today Violet and I were working. She works in Victoria's Secret which is the store right across from mine.

Violet was a very good salesman. She can get you to buy the more expensive things because she sugar coats the item. Me on the other hand I'm good at fixing things. I fix broken phones and I help figure out what's wrong with your item. It's all coding and I'm great at that.

I was wearing light was denim jeans, a long sleeve Apple t-shirt and white converse. Violet never wears them so they're practically mine. I decided to keep my hair the same as yesterday and just spray on some perfume.

From Vi Bitch: I'm here.

I grab my backpack and run outside to meet Violet. She was sitting in the drivers seat wearing leggings and a red Victoria's Secret shirt.

"You ready for work?" She asks me. I shrug and put on my buckle.

"I just don't want to be around annoying people all day." I tell her and she nods.

"Well remember at lunch we're going to Panda Express. I know that's your favorite." She says. I smile and she heads to the mall.

When we reach the mall we walk in and continue to talk about what happened last night. "So you did dance with one of them!" She says and hits my arm slightly.

"I guess, but he started to grind on some drunk girl after he tried to kiss me." I say to him.

"He tried to kiss you?" She asks. I nod. "Okay tell we will pick up at lunch. Bye gorgeous!" She says and walks over to her store. I walk into mine and go behind the counter putting my backpack down. I go into the back and grab my headset and turned it on. Today hopefully would be a busy day for me because if I'm overloaded with work sometimes they add and extra $10 to every hour I worked that day.

"Thank you for calling Apple tech support, this is Jaylyn. How may I help you?" I ask as someone called the help line. They tell me what's wrong and I sit there and listen to them. "Okay. I'll pull your account up real quick." I quickly pull up the person's account and fix their problem. "Okay ma'am the money you got charged over should be back in your account now. Can you check for me right now?" I ask. She does as I tell her. "It is. Okay good. Have a great day ma'am." I say and hang up. That's the first call I've gotten and it's 11:30.

I was sitting at the counter when someone comes up to me. "Whatcha doing?" He asks. I look up and see Matthew standing there.

"Homework. Today has been so slow." I tell him. He nods and hops over the counter and brings a stool over and sits next to me.

"For tech support it might be, but for us salesmen it's really busy. I mean look." He says as people are swarming around in the store.

"That's only because the iPhone six just came out." I tell him. He nods.

"Yea. Why don't you come and try to sell things with me." Matt suggests. I nod and we both get up from our stools. "Hi welcome to the Apple store. Is there anything particular you're looking for?" He asks as a woman and her husband walk in.

"Yes. We're looking to buy a new iMac. Our old one is running slow." She tells him.

"Honey it runs fine. We can get it fixed then it will run smoothly again." Her husband says.

"What generation do you have?" I ask.

"Third." He says.

"Okay. So your wife is right. Since we've come out with newer and more technologically advanced computers your computer will run slower and it will stop updating so eventually you would have to get a new computer." I tell him. He nods.