Chapter 1

! Disclaimer I wrote this book when I was 15 and I am trying to redo it abit now so it isn't as bad but I still don't want to rewrite the whole thing so just keep that in mind, thanks for reading!

"BEEEP BEEEP"

turning around in my bed trying to turn of the annoying sound coming from my alarm, i finally find the snooze and open my eyes. Fuck! im going to be late.

i scramble out of bed and get in the shower. I quickly shave my legs somehow without getting cut. i blow-dry my hair and  put up my blond long hair in a high ponytail. I picked the first best things from my closet, a pair of black shorts and a random white tank top with some band on it. I get downstairs and see mom in the kitchen making breakfast.

Some people say me and my mom look a lot alike but i have a hard time seeing it myself. My mom has short blonde hair with green eyes and wrinkles around the eyes when she smiles. Her face is rounder.

whiles i have more of a green blueish shade of eyes and my face is more sleek but with more rounded cheeks.

"Morning Mom"

" Good morning sweetie"

"Do i really have to go to school today? can't i just find a job or something instead" putting on my best puppy eyes and pout.

"Honey you need an education to get a good job "

"Ughhhh fineee, but i don't  see why teenagers are made to suffer in school"

"That's just preparing you for the real suffering of the world hunny, You have nothing to worry about just please try to stay out of trouble this time around and actually give this one a chance"

"Yeah yeah, i will try but i can't promise anything, i gotta go or  I'll be late. Love you" I kiss mom on the cheek and get my bag and head out.

I put on my headphones and start blasting music to try and calm my anxiety down.

We moved here from Sweden because my mom got this amazing job opportunity. It wasn't the biggest deal for me since we have moved basically all my life. We probably moved a lot because of me not being the best in school and always starting shit. But we also moved alot because of my so called dad.

--------------------- 10 minutes later----------------
i get to school and parking lot is packed with cars and people. I take a deep breath and walk past the crowd of people. The hallway was even worse, there were people everywhere, it felt like i was in a weird high school movie. I feel my anxiety start to build up but i quickly swallow it down. I look at my phone trying to figure out where im going, oh right principles office.

I knock on the door and a women looking around 60 opens the door she is wearing some kind of brown jumpsuit.

"um hi I'm Sophie I think im supposed to get my number for my locker here?"

"hey, yes Sophie Hansen right?"

"Yep" i say popping the p

"Nice to meet you I'm your principal Anna"

"nice to meet you"

"Here you go. Your locker is next to your first class"

I mumble a thank you when she gives me my number and I start walking, I look down on the piece of paper she gave me, locker number 109.

After a while of looking at all the lockers i finally see locker 108 but the next one is blocked by a guy leaning against it. of course, just my luck.

"You are leaning against my locker" I say as politely as i can.

"What did you say blondie?" he says with a raised eyebrow.

"Can you please move you are leaning against my locker" I say a little louder pushing down my anxiety and feel it boiling into anger.

"Make me" he says mockingly

"What are you five? please just move"

"no, I like standing here sweetie" He says as he goes back to talking to his friends, as if i wasn't even here.

I feel myself get even more annoyed he's going to make me late for my class, being new is bad enough I don't want to be late to my class as well.
I notice the he is leaning against the locker in a way that if i just push him a bit he will lose his balance so that exactly what i do.

I give him a tiny push him and he stumbles and fall to the ground with a shocked expression. I hurry to open my locker and i shuck my bag inside. And before he can even say or do anything i sprint into my first class.

I take a deep breath and walk in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment what's your favorite high school movie?