chapter 2

When I enter the classroom i see everyone already in their seats looking at me.

I go to the back and try to find a seat. Still feeling everyones eyes on me i find a empty seat next to a girl with red shoulder length hair, chocolate brown eyes.

"is this seat free?"

"Yes, of course, sit "

"Thanks, my name is Sophie nice to meet you" i say with a forced smile

"I know stupid you are the new girl, everyone is already talking about you, and I'm Ariel
nice to meet you too "

"wait so everyone's talking about me?"I ask nervously

"yep, a lot of rumors are going around saying you are some Russian exchange student or some European spy " she says with a laugh

"haha you're joking right? people cant actually believe that id be some kind of spy " I said with a laugh

"Nope people are stupid, but i mean it is a bit weird for someone to join in the middle of the semester" she says as the teacher walks in

"Good morning students," the teacher Mr Harper i think says.

"Today we have a new student in class miss Hansen"

"welcome Sophie  all the way from Sweden, hope you'll like the new school" He says looking at me and everyone else does the same.

I smile and nod. I wasn't the shyest girl in my last school, I was popular either people liked me or they were scared of my temper.

The rest of the time in class i kept thinking about how it was in my last school and how I hope that this time it will be different.

It was about ten minutes left when Ariel ask me if I wanted to sit with her ​​friends at lunch,I just answered with a nod.

When the class was over, I went out and looked at my schedule on my phone, next class music with Mr.Harris in room 209 on the second floor.

----------------------- Lunch break ------------------

Me and Ariel had the last class before lunch together so we waked to the cafeteria and took some food and i followed her to the table her friends were sitting at.

There was three girls and two boys sitting at the table.

"Sophie, this is Sara"Ariel pointed at a brown haired girl with green eyes.

"Hi nice to meet you" Sara said and I smiled

"This is Elin and Erica, they're twins," she continue she pointed to two black haired girls with light brown eyes, you could barely see the difference between them except that Elin didn't have a birthmark on her nose but Erica did.

They smiled at me

"And this is Joel"

"what's up girl" Joel said to me with a wink ,he had light brown hair with blue eyes

I just laughed lightly

"hey hottie I'm Andre" he said with a smirk, Andre had brown dark hair and dark green eyes

"So how is your first day going so far?" Sara asked

" it is going okay i guess a bit confusing" I said

"Why is that?"

"Well being from Sweden the schools are a lot different from this so I'm just not really used to the layout of things you know"

"Oh yeah i get that but we are here if you need any help finding your way around" she said with an understanding smile.

" I can always walk you to your classes you know i am a gentleman of course" Suggested Andre

And everyone started laughing
"Yeah you a true gentleman sure" Erika scoffed

"so are the rumors true are you some sort of sexy as spy? Andre says with a wink

"Definitely not, not sure how they would even think that was true possibility "

After i finished my food i put away my tray and walked out to go to my locker when I arrived the same guy from before was standing by my locker again. Ugh i don't want to deal with this on my first day, why cant he just lean against someone else locker.
I try to calm myself down and walk up to him.
"have you not learned to not lean on my locker?"

"Really what are you going to do? push me again? your a girl the only reason you were able to push me was because you caught me of guard "

"Yeah sure let's go with the sexist I'm just a girl"

"Have your mother not taught you how to behave"

"she taught me that I have to stand up for myself and not let anyone get in my way, but you're lucky I don't want to get in a fight on my first day so just move "

"You couldn't fight me even if you tried sweetheart"

"are you sure? 'i said raising my eyebrow, tightening my fists trying to control my anger starting to boil over, i really want to punch him.

"babe you can't hurt me" he says smirking to his friends.

"move or I'll show you what I can and can not do" Please just move i plead in my head

"nah i am fine right here thanks babe" that's it, he asked for it, feeling the anger take over i go silent for a bit while he is laughing but when he looks at me still laughing i couldn't control it anymore i shot my hand to his face.

he stumbled back a little and i could see the confusion on his face and a bit of blod coming from his nose. I guess i hit him right on his nose.

His friends starts to laughing at him "haha man you just got punched by a girl"

I turn to his friends and the quickly shuts up.

I smile to myself and open my locker and take my things and walk to my next class whilst the guy still looked like he was in shock.

Sorry mom..

—————————- 3 hours later—————————

I get home from school and my mom and a lady around mom's age is sitting in the living room.

"Hi honey, this is Lisa our neighbor we are going over to her house at 6 pm just so you know"
ugh, I just want to sleep for the rest of the day.

"nice to meet you Sophie" Lisa says and smiles.

"hi Lisa nice to meet you too" I say faking a smile.

I walk up to my room and lay down on the bed.

I hope I don't get in trouble for what I did to that guy but he only got himself to blame, he didn't move when I told him too.
I promised myself and mom this time it would be different and already on my first day i broke that promise. I feel my anxiety start to build up so i quickly get my headphones and turn on some loud music and close my eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------