T H R E E

I woke up on Monday alone. It wasn't unexpected, Richard doesn't spend the night before big filming days. Rolling out of bed, I sleepily walked into my bathroom to get ready. After I was showered and dressed, I sat down at my vanity. However, today felt like it would be a bad day and I decided not to even bother with my makeup.

Because I was brooding, I left before Richard could pick me up and walked to the studio. When I walked in, I was instantly stopped by Bobby placing his hands on my shoulders and stooping down to look at me.

"Are you feeling ok, Ella?" My response was to give him a confused look. "You look sick." He clarified, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm just not wearing makeup; my face has to breathe sometimes Bobby." I mumbled, shrugging his hands off and making my way to my workroom. I saw my itinerary on the vanity mirror and grabbed it.

Season 1 Episode 4: Murphy's Law.

Ella,

You have a light work load today; the only person's makeup you have to do is Richard Harmon's. However, you will be running on and off set in between takes to apply and do touchups.

Sincerely,

Jason Rothenberg; The CW

I shrugged, putting the paper on the desk before lying down on the couch and closing my eyes. I must've dozed off, because I woke up to Richard shutting the door.

"Where were you this morning? I thought I was picking you up." He asked, shrugging out of his jacket and hanging it on the hook I put up for him before he finally looked at me. "No makeup?" He asked, shock evident in his voice. I shrugged, standing up and walking over to a clothing rack and handing him the outfit the costumes department left for him.

"I wasn't feeling it today." I mumbled, taking his shirt from him to hang it up as he began to change. He grabbed my shoulder, stopping me before I could hang it up. He shirt was partially on his other arm but his eyes were holding mine.

"Are you ok?" He insisted, causing me to shrug his hand off with an annoyed look.

"Of course I am; I just didn't feel like putting makeup on." I snapped, hanging up the shirt. Once it was on the rack, I sighed and closed my eyes. As I rested my forehead on my hand that was holding onto the top of the rack, I could feel him staring holes into my back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap." I apologized before turning back to him to get his sweatpants that he was holding out to me. Seeing him in full Murphy clothing was still quite foreign to me, and I looked him over for a second before he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a hug. I felt the cheek resting against the top of my head move as he spoke.

"If you want to talk about it, I'll come over tonight." I scoffed, pulling away from him.

"You'll probably end up coming over anyways just to bug me." I stated, finally hanging up the pants before gesturing to the itinerary on the vanity. "Looks like you've got me all to yourself today." I stated, laughing when he pumped his fist and jokingly yelled out a 'Yes!' as his eyes wandered over the paper.

-

-

-

I was standing offset, waiting for ques to run in and fix up Richards makeup when the hanging scene happened. I was out getting water and the next thing I saw was Richard with a make shift noose around his neck. Before I could stop it, the water cup fell out of my hands with a clattering sound, causing all eyes to turn to me.