O N E

I leaned in closer to the mirror as the door opened behind me. I looked up in my mirror, smiling at Richard before I finished blending out my contour.

"Aren't you supposed to be filming?" I asked, pulling out an eye shadow pallet before changing my mind and grabbing a different one instead.

"Aren't you supposed to do your makeup at home?" He retorted, causing me to turn and point at him with my brush.

"You're the one who picked me up early. I didn't have time this morning." He laughed, turning me back to the mirror and resting his chin on my shoulder. He reached forward, grabbing the brush and tapping my nose with the non-bristled end.

"You know you look beautiful without all that makeup on, right?" He asked, causing me to roll my eyes before taking my brush back and stepping away from him.

"What do you want, Canada?" I asked, knowing he never compliments me unless he wants something.

"I want you to take all this makeup off for me tonight because it takes too long when I do it." He said, circling the air around his face with his index finger. I rolled my eyes, giving him a pointed look.

"You're a big boy now Rich, you can take your own makeup off yourself." He groaned, putting his hand up to his mouth in a prayer position.

"But I'm covered in blood and latex and scar wax and I don't have the time to take it off myself tonight because its karaoke night please?" He begged and I felt myself caving.

"Fine come back later before we leave." He grinned, kissing my cheek before I swatted him upside the head. "I just did my contour, don't ruin it fam." I scolded, earning a laugh from him before he left the room to go do his scene.

-

-

-

"Wait, you're taking Ashlie to a bar? With people? And public singing? And dancing?" I asked Eliza, shock running down my spine. She nodded, earning a glare from me. I was braiding her hair and every time she moved her head I dropped a strand.

"Sorry! But yes, she seems nice!" She replied enthusiastically.

"Ya she's aight." I said sarcastically before laughing at the glare Eliza gave me. "Relax, fam. Ashlie's the best, she's a lot of fun. Promise." I said, finishing up Eliza's braid. I then brushed off the powder I used to bake her face and added a light coating of translucent powder. I looked at my handy work from every angle before stepping back and letting her look. She turned her head a few times before turning back to me.

"I don't know how you manage to do this so well!" She exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. I laughed before pointing to the door.

"Thank you, now get out!" I said while smiling to let her know I was joking. She laughed, bouncing out of the room. I sighed, pulling out my phone and starting my music again before putting the finishing touch on my makeup. Great. I think to myself, its already 4 and I just finished my makeup. I'm taking it off in a few hours, why do I even bother anymore? I ask myself, already knowing the answer though. Its because I love it. I love being able to change my entire face just with some powder and cream. I love being able to make someone look dead with a bit of purple, blue and grey paint.

I sighed, flopping down into the makeup chair in the back of the room before I heard Ashlie walk in.

"Isabella, I need you!" She yelled out, making me pick up my makeup bags and walk out into the room.

"Girl, I already know what's up, Eliza was in here earlier." I say as I walk out of the back room with my case in hand. "I have been waiting to do drag on you all day! Come here let me beat your face." I look at her and smile.