Chapter 13

*Weeks Later*
*Out of school,
Summer"

(Aubree's
 Pov)

"It's finally summer!" Morgan, the boys, and I said together when we ran out of our car into the beach. It was a perfect day to go to the beach, and it was also the start of our summer. I took off my hoodie revealing myself in only a light blue strapless bikini. The guys took off their shirts leaving them only in their swimming trunks, and Morgan wearing a matching bikini but pink.

"Two more weeks til' our X - Factor auditions too!" Louis said. We all cheered in happiness. I can't wait for the auditions! Even though if we don't get through, I don't care, at least we get to experience being in front of tons of people on stage. 

We all ran towards the beautiful ocean right in front of us. I haven't been to the beach ever since I arrived in England, and I have to say, this beach is beautiful, but not as beautiful as the beaches in Australia.

Before I knew it someone picked me up and through me in the ocean. I looked up to see Niall laughing and the rest of them. "OH MY GOD NIALL!" To get him to start worrying I pretended to drown. I was flailing my arms and crying for help. "Help! I can't swim!" I went underwater. "AUBREE!" Niall yelled and ran in the ocean looking for me underwater.

I grabbed his leg and pulled him under too. I popped up from the water and started laughing as I got out of the water with Niall chasing me to shore. "GET HER GUYS!" Everyone tackled me down in the sand. 

"I thought you guys you were on my side" I pouted while they all started to throw sand on me to make me buried in the sand.

By now only my head was sticking up from the ground. They buried my whole body in the sand except for my head. Suddenly I felt something pinch me from underneath the sand. "OMG GUYS THERE IS CRABS UNDER THE SAND." I said trying to wiggle myself out.

"Wait I need to take a picture of this." Louis said taking out his phone. "Ugh!" I yelled pouting. "Got it" Louis said smiling like an idiot. "Okay, now get me out of here." I said blowing my hair away from my face.

They started to dig with their hands, and it took forever to get me out. 

"Those crabs are evil." I said frowning. They laughed, and we ran back in the water. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's Pov*

We were back from the beach, and we all decided to sleep over at Harry's house since his house was the biggest out of all of us. I was deciding that I should ask out Aubree out tonight. I know the others like her too so I have to make a move before they do.

"Hey Aubree, do you want to go walk to the park with me?" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Sure" She smiled and sat up from the couch. I took her hand, and we stepped outside, the cold wind hitting our faces. 

The park wasn't so far away from here so it only took about 10 minutes to get there. "Swings!" Aubree yelled running towards the swings. She sat on the swings and I decided to hide behind her so I can surprise her. "Niall?" She said looking around for me . I grabbed her by the waist while she was on the swing, and I pushed her high which surprised her.

"Niall!" She giggled. Her giggle. It always brightens up my day when I hear or giggle, or even smile. I sat on the swing beside her watching her swing back and forth.

"Hey uh, Aubree.." I said. She dragged her feet on the ground to stop from moving back and forth. "Yes?" She said. "I um was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" I said scratching the back of my neck.

Then a pair of lips crashed into mine. It took me a back, but I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync as her lips molded perfectly on mine. I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance, and she accepted. Our tongues exploring each others mouth. She finally pulled away both of us panting like crazy. 

"Is that a yes?" I smiled cheekily. She nodded her head smiling. "I'll pick you up at 7:00 at night tomorrow?" She nodded her head.

"Now let's get going." I said tapping her nose, and I intertwined my fingers with hers as we walked back to the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you like this chapter. All you Naubree shippers finally got what you wanted ;). Wait for the next chapter which is the date ;3. Sorry for not updating D: I been sick and all so yea.. I'll update on Tuesday I PROMISSEEE. And thank you so much for the reads and votes! You're all amazayn! Love ya! Byeee x