Chapter 7

I just got done with my school and now walking home to get dressed since I didn't want to be out still in my school outfit. Today was the day I would go to  Zayn's house with the others to practice with x factor. I'm surprised Niall didn't walk me home today. Oh well. I hated being alone honestly. I got to my house, and I ran upstairs to get dressed. Right after I was dressed I grabbed my guitar. I can't forget my guitar this time for sure. 

My mom was at the grocery store so appearently, I had to have Niall drive me to Zayn's house because I didn't know where he lived. I have my drivers license, but I don't got no car. I locked my door and went up to Niall's door. I knocked softly on his door which was the same one as mine. The door swung immediantly, "Hey Aubree!" He smiled and motioned me to come inside and sit on the couch. Woah, he had a nice house. What's up wtih all the rich people in England. "One sec gotta get something." He ran up stares leaving me admiring his house.

I looked at the side table beside me. Frames with pictures of a lady and a man and a baby in the middle which I think was Niall. And his parents before they divorced I think? Niall came down the stairs with his guitar in his hand. He raised his eyebrows when he saw me holding the picture in my hands. "What are you doing with that!" He snatched the picture away from me. "S-Sorry..is that you and your parents before they divorced?" He nodded his head and looked to the ground.

I rubbed his back,"It's okay Niall I know how you feel." I wrapped him in a tight hug."Now let's get going to Zayn's house, they are probably waiting for us." He nodded and motioned to follow him. Damn, why did I have to look at that picture. He probably is thinking about the memores he had. He started the engine of the car.

We made it to Zayn's house which wasn't as far away as I thought. The whole car ride it was silent. Why me. He came to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I followed him to the door, and the door already swung open. There was Zayn leaning on the door frame,"Finally! You two are here! We have been waiting for you." I stepped inside and followed Zayn up to his room. "Finally you're here Aubree! How dare you leave me with these peasents!" I laughed at Morgan whiel the boys gasped in a shocked way. "Sorry, well let's get started. Who's first" We all looked at each other. Then all of them speaked up,"Not it!" Damn it, I should've saw that coming. "Such gentlemen.." I mumbled while they laughed.

I picked up my guitar. Wait I forgot to pick a song I was going to sing for the audition. Oh well I'll just pick now. "You forgot to pick a song for the audition didn't you?" Harry said chuckling. "Did not! I'm going to sing 'Who You Are' by Jessie J thank you very much." I did know that song pretty well, so why don't I sing it? I went through the lyrics of the song in my head before I started to play. "You ready?" Harry said raising his eyebrows. I nodded my head and cleared my throat.

I laid my fingertips on the strings of the guitar gently and thought about the lyrics one last time. Right then I started the introduction of the song by strumming the strings of my guitar. 

I stare at my reflection in the mirror:

"Why am I doing this to myself?"

Losing my mind on a tiny error,

I nearly left the real me on the shelf.

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay.

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are!

Who you are [x11]

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?

I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah!

The more I try the less it's working, yeah

'Cause everything inside me screams

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay.

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

There's nothing wrong with who you are!

Yes, no's, egos, fake shows, like BOOM,

Just go and leave me alone!

Real talk, real life, good luck, goodnight,

With a smile, that's my home!

That's my home, no...

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay...

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are!

Yeah yeah yeah

I finally finished the song, strumming the last chords. I hit all the high notes perfectly and trust me there was A LOT of high notes in this song. The guys and Morgan just had wide eyes staring at me. "Sooo..was it bad? Or good?" I said confused from their faces. "Holy cow Aubree! You told us you weren't that good! Now we are so done in the x factor." Louis said clapping followed by the rest of the guys and Morgan. "Aw thank you" I smiled and my cheeks getting red a little.

"So who's next?" I asked curiously. "I'll go" Niall said grabbing his guitar and sitting on the chair in the middle of the room.

~~

Everyone was now done singing their songs. 

Harry sang, 'Isn't She Lovely' by Stevie Wonder.

Niall sang, 'So Sick' by Ne-Yo.

Liam sang, 'Cry Me A River' by Michael Buble.

Louis sang, 'Hey There Delilah' by The Plain White T's

Zayn sang, 'Let Me Love You' by Mario.

And of course I sang 'Who You Are' by Jessie J.

Honestly, I think we all are going to pass our auditions, we were all amazing then I thought, but you know, you never know what will happen.

"We are finally done going throguh all our songs we are going to do! We should practice more often." Liam said smiling. We all nodded our heads. "Group hugs? Pleasee?!" Louis said excitedly holding his arms out for a big hug. We all jump in with him and had a group hug.

"Wanna stay at my house for a while and hang out guys? I have a pool and movies and other stuff." Zayn said, he did have a huge house. "But I don't have a bathing suit to swim in.." Morgan and I said the same time. "Don't worry I'll let you borrow my sister's bikinis." Zayn said winking at us while the guys started chuckling.

Zayn ran up upstairs assuming he was probably going to get his sister's bikinis for us.

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or anything. Yay school is almost out! Meaning I can update more often xD. Vote & Comment! Byeeee!