29

Eva's POV

"We leave in ten." Coulson said to the team. They all nodded. I looked up at them with wide eyes.

"For what?" Coulson along with the whole team turned to me.

"Nothing." Coulson said. "Stay here. Fitz will be here to watch you." I narrowed my eyes.

"But I can-"

"Your not stable enough." Coulson said. I crossed my arms.

"I am too." I argued. "I can help. Coulson I can-"

"Your staying here." He said and I sighed. I nodded and sat on the counter. I didn't like the idea of them going out. But I felt a little better since May would be going. But they didn't have Grant. They didn't have whoever this Skye girl is. And they didn't have me. It was only Jemma, May and Coulson going in.

"I don't like this." I said to Fitz ad he pressed his lips with a nod.

"Me neither. But this is all we can do." He said with a shrug. I smirked and shook my head.

"Nah." I said. "We can go in-"

"That's not happening. We are staying here." He said standing close to me. I looked him and down, then smiled. "We stay here. Together." He said and looked down. He didn't want to look at me.

"Leo?" I asked and his head shot up to looks at me. "W- I know your not supposed to tell me anything so I can remember it on my own but-" I paused and took his hand in mine. "What were we?" I asked and he froze. "Before I- whatever happened." I whispered and dropped his hand. He half smiled.

"We were- great." He said. "We were together." He said and my body tensed. "We were-" he paused. "In love." I smiled then he looked away. "But you don't remember-"

"I remember sitting in the window sil with you. Drinking." I said. His mouth hung open. "I told you that Ioved you." I whispered with a dry laugh. He smiled and crossed his arms.

"I remember that. I said I didn't hear you-" he paused while taking a few steps towards me. "But I heard you. Loud and clear." He said while looking at the ground. "I just didn't want to admit that I was starting to love you too." He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I threw my arms around him too.

"I know I don't remember much but I do know that I do really like you." I said. "I'm not sure as what or how but-" I looked up at him. "I think we can be great. Because of what I've seen and heard about us we were pretty great." I said with a smirk. "And I haven't had that in a long time." I whispered.

"So-"

"So I want us to spend some time together." I said to him. "Get to know each other. I want to know more about my past year here." I said looking around. "It seemed pretty great." I whispered and he licked his lips.

"Eva?" He asked me and I looked up at him. He smiled widely at me. "C-can I kiss you?" He asked as I held my breath.

"Yeah." I whispered. He leaned in slowly. Almost as if he was hesitant to kiss me. My mouth hung open slightly. Not like a dog but like a was caught off guard. His eyes kept flickering to mine. Looking for any sign to stop. His lips brushed against mine for a money before pulling back. I moved my head back to his. Then wrapped my arms around his neck. Deepening out kiss. Our lips locking together and barely moving. It was different from kissing Grant. Grant was dominate and Fitz was soft ad gentle.

"Bloody hell." He whispered as we pulled back. His hands on either side of me. His forehead was rested on mine.

"I liked that" I admitted and he smiled. Then he looked down at his own hands. They were shaking. I landed mine on top of them. "Hey." I whispered.

"Hey."

////////
A/N

Sorry it's short

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459