12

Eva's POV

"Drink hun?" I shook my head to my dad. I was shocked. He only had a few guards. "You seem distant. Did they hurt you?" He gripped his chair and Grants eyes widens while looking rapidly between both Garrett and I.

"No dad. I'm fine. I got shot though." His eyes widened and I saw a half smirk play on Grants face.

"Skye?" He asked with a half smile on his face. I shook my head and he looked confused. "May?" He asked and I smirked.

"Fitz." He looked shocked and sat up in his seat. I then began explaining. "We were on a mission. I gave him a gun, it was an accident-"

"Anyways. Did you get anything?" My palms were sweating and I tried not to rub them on my pants. I pressed my lips.

"No I was on the plane and all we did was escort a boy band to a plane." I hissed and he sighed. "I was in Coalsons office for only a moment. Not long enough to see or find Furys box or his safe. Sorry." Garrett waved me off and Grant still seemed to be processing the fact that Fitz shot me.

"You're not going to miss them are you? Because I know that May was your S.O and-"

"I loyalties lie with you dad." I knew that was a lie. But he didn't. I had told Nick Fury everything but all Fury wanted from me was a location and tracker on Garrett and Grant. My fathers eyes wondered for only a moment before he nodded.

"Okay, you two can go-" he paused and smiled. "catch up." I fake smiled and stood. Grant took my hand in his. The moment we were out of the door Grant pushed my body against the wall. Attacking my neck with his hot lips. I ranked my nails down his back.

"G-grant." I stammered out and he smirked against my neck. He then pulled his head up so his forehead rested on my forehead. He bit on his lip.

"Gosh I missed you. I thought-" He paused and squeezed his eyes shut. "-if they found you out that they'd- they'd-" I grasped his face in mine and pressed my lips to his.

"Grant I'm fine." I was lying out of my ass to him. I felt bad because I knew that he wasn't all bad. "I'm here. I'm with you." But at the same time I knew he was evil and stuck on the wrong side because he thought he owed everything to an evil robot man who had been dead.

"Room?" He suggested. I knew it was a bad idea but it was my only way to keep my cover. Regretfully I bit my lip and gripped his arm. Finally I took a deep breath, looked him in the eyes and nodded.

********

"Still good?" He asked tracing shapes on my exposed back. I smiled and nodded with my head in his bare shoulder.

"I cannot believe you were with Coalson and his team for months-"

"I can't believe you were with them for a month and had one mission." He said with a chuckle. I smiled and began tracing on his chest. I knew he often got distracted.

"Awe that damn food tastes awful-"

"Hey did Fitz ever cook for you?" I nodded and bit my lip. Fitz. I really hoped he knew that I was on their side. That I was with S.H.I.E.L.D. That blood doesn't make family.

"Yeah he made this cute little omelet. It was good. I only had it once." I said while scrunching my noes. Grant smiled and leaned his head on mine.

"You never were one for breakfast." He said with a wide foolish smile. I felt really bad for fooling him. But I didn't love him anymore. Someone once told me that you always love your first love, and maybe that was true.

"I'm gunna go get drinks." I whispered and slipped from bed. Grabbing the same silk robe I alway used, rapping it around my body. Grants eyes locked on my body as I left the room.

As I brought the glasses back I kept telling myself which was mine. Grants had a chemical mixture in it that would compose a tracker once in his body. So Fury could track him.

"What took so long babe?" He joked as I handed him his glass. I flashed him a smile. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he easily downed the whole glass of water. Then set the glass as I sipped mine. He turned to me and took the glass from my hand. Taking my head in his hands. His lips moved on mine slower than I had expected. I rolled onto his hips. Pulling back with a smile. "I missed this." He said.

"Me too."

////////
A/N

This chapter is cool...... maybe one more chapter today....... Idk maybe. If not it will be tomorrow. I have no life. All I do is write..... oops.

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459