20

Eva's POV

"You okay?" Fitz asked as I pulled things from my bag. Mostly clothes. I shrugged. He smiled and linked his hand with mine.

"Yeah just a bit-" I paused. "shooken up." I said and he smiled. Fully rapping his arms around me.

"It's okay. We just have to-" he licked his lips. "find the alien thing and disable it." He said and ran his hand threw his hair.

"Yeah easy enough." I said breathlessly. Fitz hands rested on my hips and his head on my shoulder. I sighed and leaned into him. "You make this easier." I said. He chuckled.

"Wanna go to dinner?" He asked and. I raised and eye to him. "I know Coalson could fine out but we are-"

"Yeah let's go. Just let me change." I said ad he grabbed my hands. He smiled and ranked his eyes up and down my body.

"You look fine." He said and kissed my cheek. "Lets go princess." He whispered and handed me my shoes. I smiled with a nod.

********

"This is nice." I said as I took a seat next to him in a booth. It was a small diner which was rare in New York.

"I like this." He said. "So tell me about your family." He said then realized his mistake. "Oh my gosh Eva Im-"

"Leo it's fine." I said and he sighed. "My moms name was Willow. She was beautiful. But she died when I was six. That's when my dad lost it." I whispered and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"My parents are both doctors. Neither worked in S.H.I.E.L.D." He said and I smiled.

"They must be very proud." I said in a small voice and with a wide smile plastered on my face. He shrugged.

"Yeah." He said. "They miss me though." He says with a half smile. "I'm actually going to go see them over the holiday." He said as it was almost Christmas time. I nodded slowly. "Actually, " he said slowly. "I was wondering if you could come over for Christmas. Seeing as you don't-"

"I- I'd love too Leo. As long as I'm not-"

"No your not imposing." He said with a smile. "I asked my mom if I could bring a guest." I nodded with a smile. I rested my head on his shoulder. Then groaned as my phone rung.

Fury.

"Hello?" I asked with a scrunched my nose. Fitz raised his eyes as I mouthed 'Fury' to him and his eyes widened. "What's up?" I asked

"Are you on a mission?"

"Yeah with Agent Fitz, why?" I asked and I heard him swear. "Director-"

"Collins I need you to do me a favor but you can't tell anyone." He said. "Can you do that for me?" He asked in a slow voice as if he was speaking to a child.

"Of course Sir." I said and I heard him sigh.

"I'm afraid there might be a mole in Coalsons team." My eyes widened.

"W-what?" I stammered. "Sir I don't think that's possible." I said and gripped the table. Fitz laid a hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. He narrowed his eyes.

"Agent Collins I need you to find out who it is." He then sighed. "And take them out Collins." I felt my heart stop. "Can you do that?" He asked and I sighed. I clenched my eyes shut.

"Yes Sir." Then I quickly hung up and stood up.

"Eva?" Fitz called and I looked up. Scanned him up and down. Was it Fitz? No Leo couldn't do that, could he? "Baby?" He asked and reached out to touch me. I widen my eyes and pulled back. "What's wrong?" He asked. I pressed my lips.

"Nothing." I said with a wide fake smile. He gave me a look. "It's not Leo." I wrapped my fingers with his. "I'm fine." He pressed his lips and nodded. "Can we go back now?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

"Yeah." He said and pulled me closer to him. "Yeah we can." He whispered and kissed my head.

********

I looked at Fitz while sitting in our bed and sighed. He was asleep and had a hand on my waist. How could there be a mole on Coalsons team? Who could it be? I sighed. There was no way.

It couldn't be May. May was loyal to Coalson and to S.H.I.E.L.D. She was a good agent who would never.

Skye. I didn't know much about her but I don't think she would so that.

Simmons. She may love science but wouldn't sell secrets and could lie.

Coalsons didn't know any secrets to sell.

That left Fitz.

I gasped.

Fitz wouldn't he was too innocent.

To nice.

To sweet.

/////////
A/N

Sorry for not updating a ton today. Next one up tomorrow. School tomorrows. Help

Also if you've got Netflix go and watch 'Not Another Happy Ending' Iain is in it and OMG it's so good!

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459