10

Eva's POV

I walked past the conference room and saw a horrifying picture on the board. It was my- it was Garrett. I froze in my spot and dropped my bag. Rushing into the room. Fitz looked at me for a money before looking away. I bit my lip, Coalson only nodded before continuing to speak.

"Garrett was dead last time I saw him. The only person who could know where he is is-"

"Grant." I whispered and they all turned to look at me. I saw fury flash in Fitz eyes as he gripped his arms. I bit my lip and looked down. I had only told Fitz but I was sure that he had told everyone else. I crossed my arms.

"Yes Grant Ward is loyal to Garrett and will most likely reach out to Ward if he is alive." My eyebrows knitted together. "Agent Collins is your past partnership with Grant Ward going to be a problem?" Coalsons arm were at his sides. I shook my head. I wanted Grant dead. He had damaged this team and had lied to me.

"No Sir." He nodded and began explaining how to find Grant. I could feel Fitz gaze burning into the side of my skull. It was making me squirm and I wanted to leave. But now I couldn't. Not if they were hunting my father. We all walked from the room with plans. As I was walking I felt a hand on my elbow.

"Can we talk?" It was Fitz and I nodded before he pulled me into his room. He had the same alarm clock as I did and his room looked like mine but he had posters. He was comfortable here. It was home. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"Grant and I aren't attached at the hip. We also broke up because he lied to me Leo." I clenched my fists. "He- he broke my heart. As for Garrett-" I then stopped talking. I wasn't supposed to say that. I swore to tell no one. Only Nick Fury knew. "Blood doesn't make family." I hissed and left his room. Running right into Skye who had concern laced on her face.

"Are you alright?" I nodded with a deep breath. Giving her a fake smile and going to my room. I had spent way to much time in here. I sighed and made my way to the cock pit. May didn't eve look at me. Only May, Grant, Garrett and Fury knew that Garrett was my father.

"You should tell them." She said and I turned with wide eyes. I stammered for a moment.

"I told Le-Fitz that Grant and I were together." I said in a small voice. She smiled for half a second.

"And?"

"He said it was fine- that it didn't matter. But I'm pretty sure that he- they would freak if they knew about-" I paused and shut my eyes. Quickly pulling my knees to my chest. "If they knew about Garrett." She shook her head.

"Blood doesn't make family." She said in a monotone voice. I smirked and nodded before leaving with a soft nod. I was picking at my fingers, slept grinding my knuckles together.

"Oh oh oh Collins! Collins!" Simmons called to me and I turned to her with raised eyebrows. "I was wondering if you could test this gun for me. It's sorta a tranquilizer- thing that Fitz and I came up with." I nodded and and spun it around, gnawing on my lip.

"It's good. You guys did a good job." I smiled. "You always do." She smiled and took the gun from me. "I've got to-" I paused. "Go get dressed." She nodded to me and I sighed.

********

"Ten minutes guys lets go." Coalson called to us. I nodded and pulled my pull over over my head. Slipping on my combat boots. Grabbing my guns and knives.

"All black?" Fitz asked and I nodded pulling on my hat. He smiled as his eyes ranked up and down my body."I like it. You look-" He paused. "Cute." I blushed and looked down. "Don't die. Especially with-"

"I'll be fine Leo." He nodded and handed me a tracking bracelet.

"Come back- all together." I nodded with the highest of hopes.

////////
A/N

Kinda a filler ish thing...... Ps there will be a kiss soon......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459