23

Eva's POV
(3 Days Later)

"Yes Sir." A pause. "Hail HYDRA." I stumbled backwards. My mouth hung open with my hand covering it. I couldn't believe the words that had just been uttered. My eyes were wide and my palms were sweating.

"Eva?" I turned around and saw my boyfriend Fitz. I sighed and hugged him. "You okay?" He asked while slowly wrapping his arms around me. I nodded against his chest just as Jemma walked up to us, coming from the lab.

"What's wrong with her?" She asked with wide eyes. Her hand landed on my back and I pulled back from Fitz's chest to give her a big smile. I blinked a bit.

"I'm fine Jemma." I whispered and she pressed her lips. "Really I am." I insisted ad gave Fitz and look. I looked at the ground.

"Come on." He said while leading me back to my bunk. I laid on the back and he laid next to me. His eyes facing me. "I'm not going to ask because I trust you. But are you okay?" He asked. I sighed and shrugged.

"I wish I could tell you." I mumbled as I rolled over and wrapped an arm around his waist. "But I can't. And-" I sighed. "I'll be gone after I finish." I whispered and his eye widened.

"What?" He asked while sitting up. "Y-your leaving?" He asked sadly. I looked down and picked at my fingers. "Eva why didn't you tell me?" He asked. I sighed.

"I-I didn't think I would finish it, but I did." I whispered and he sighed. "Leo." I whispered and leaned to him. He sighed and pulled me too him.

"Is there anyway you can stay?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm gonna ask." I said. "Leo I don't want to leave. You- you, Jemma and May. Your family." I whispered. He broke a smile and kissed my head.

"We'll figure it out." He said then glanced down at me. "Together." I knew he was nervous. His hands were shaking against my hips and his breathing was rugged. I clenched his shirt in my hands before kissing his cheek. I sighed.

"I've got to make a call." I said and he nodded pulling back. I sighed. "Private." He smiled with a nod. He kissed my head ad mumbled a 'I love you' to me before slipping from my room. I smiled before dialing Fury.

"Sir?" I asked into the phone.

"Collins? What is it?" He asked.

"I- I found the mole Sir." I could almost see his eyes widen over the phone. "And Sir I was wondering if-"

"That's great Collins." He exclaimed and I sighed. "Now you can leave and-"

"Sir I want to stay." I said. "Sorry for-"

"What?" He asked. He didn't seem mad. But confused. "I thought you said that you didn't want a team." He said. I sighed.

"I did." I said. "But I've changed my mind. Sir if it would be alright I'd like to stay." I could see Fitz pacing outside and bitting his nails which I had told him not to do.

"If that's what you want then I guess you can stay. Officially be part of the team." He said. I could tell he was upset. I didn't want to make him upset. It was that I loved this team.

"Can you tell me who the mole is now?" He asked. I clenched my hands as the voice rang threw my head. I closed my eyes and whispered.

"S-Skye." I stammered and I could picture him nodding.

"Okay I'll have a team get her when you land." He said. "Thank you Collins" I nodded with a smile.

"Thank you Sir." I said to him in a small voice. Then the line went dead. I sighed and slid my phone in my back pocket. I smiled as I pulled the door open to see a pacing Fitz. "Fitz?" I said and he took in a deep breath.

"S-so?" He stammered and I nodded. He let out a breath of relief. His arms rapping around my body. His face barried in my neck, I sighed and ran a hand threw his hand another rested on the small of his back.

"We're landing in 10 gang." Coalsons said I nodded. He paused. "Anything wrong Collins?" I paused and shook my head.

"No Sir." I said in a whisper.

////////
A/N

Skye is the mole? Why? How is it handled?

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459