Chapter 35

Uploaded on: 06-01-2016

I heard beeping noises, it sounded so loud to my ears. I squeezed my eyes tightly together. Feeling and headache run through my head.

"I think she is coming round." I head Max say. "Should we call the doctor?"

I felt a hand squeeze my own. "Let's wait for a moment." Marcus replied.

I opened my eyes squinting at the bright light on the ceiling, I knew immediately I wasn't at home. I took a deep breath feeling the oxygen that as placed around my nose go straight up my nostrils.

"Are you alright?" Max asked me concerned he pressed a button on the side of the electric bed sitting me, handing me a cup of water. "Would you like something to drink?"

I nodded feeling parched all of a sudden. I took a sip of water through a straw, I coughed a little as the warm fluid went down.

"What happened?" I asked seeing Max pressed the nurse button on the side of the wall. "How come I am in hospital?"

Marcus sat back down on the chair by my bedside holding my hand tightly. "You fainted when I..." A blush stained his cheeks. "I am sorry. I know self-control."

I thought back to what he said. I didn't think it was the spanking that made me faint. I felt something inside me. It moved.

A nurse came into the room. "I would need some privacy to access Natasha." She kept the door wide open for the twins to leave.

"We prefer to be here to find out what is going on." Max said sitting down. "The doctor would not disclose to us what the matter with her is."

The nurse waved to the door. "I would need to speak with Natasha Adams. It is against policy to talk to others about care of another patient without their consent."

Both men look towards me, telling me to tell the nurse that I gave them my consent. I shook my head. "Let me speak to the nurse first." I held up my hand when they were about to protest. "I shall tell you all the glory details later."

They stood up each pressing a kiss on my brow, then left the room. The nurse closed the door and drew the blinds when they tried to look through the window.

"They are very protective." The nurse stated taking my blood pressure.

I nodded. "They have always been that way. I doubt I be able to change them now."

"I would need to do a blood sugar test and then we need to take you down for a scan later." She looked at the machine jotting down the important details.

"Scan?" I echoed. What was wrong with me? She looked at the scared look on my face.

She laughed holding my hand. Looking at a sheet of paper in hand. "I thought you knew. You're pregnant."

"Pregnant?" I shook my head giving a dry laugh. "I can't be pregnant I had a period last week."

She sat down in Max vacant seat. "We took blood test and the doctor examined you. You are having a baby. From the sounds of it. Your men are unaware. It is not protocol for us to tell patient information." She looked back to her paper. "From our estimation it appears your around four months along. The scan will give a more accurate result and give you a due date. Pregnant women can also have spotting during pregnancy, probably one of the reasons you did not realise you was pregnant."

I shook my head. "I can't be. I wasn't sick in the mornings or craved..." My hands went to cradle my tummy. "I felt my baby when I fainted." I was in awe. That was what I was feeling.