Chapter 11

Uploaded on 14/09/2015 

Edited 01/01/18

I walked into work sleepy. With shades covering my eyes from the lack of sleep. I opened the door to my office sipping on my skinny laté that I got from the barista downstairs.

Normally I would get the twins some but right now I wasn't in the mood to be nice to them since I dreamt about them last night. Can women have wet dreams? I thought to myself.

I stepped into my office to see a blonde woman sitting behind my desk typing away.

"Excuse me?" I asked flabbergast. I hung my dark purple jacket up on the hook behind the door. Then lifted up my sunglasses to see if what I was seeing was true. "What are you doing?"

She looked up at the screen giving me a funny look them smiled getting up from her seat.

"You must not have heard." She gave me a cocky grin. "I'm the new P.A Secretary."

I spat out my coffee onto the floor. "They fired me?" I put my cup on the table giving the girl a once over. "They can't fire me!"

I looked at the doors either side of the desk. Unsure which door I should break down first. Twin number one or twin number two.

Max is impulsive and very passionate. I could not see him doing this without Marcus.

Marcus! He always thinks logical always using his brain very rarely his heart. But would he be this heartless towards me?

One way to find out. I turned to the right, going towards Marcus office.

"You can't go in there!" She placed her hand on my arm.

I shrugged her off. "Bitch! I don't know you. But if you lay another hand on me. I guarantee that you will get to know my fist."

I straightened my shoulders cutting my eye after the shocked look on her face. I was not in the mood for this. Who do they think they are thinking that they could fire me. What happened to all that talk of 'we want you.' And 'we need you.'

A whole load of bull shit that was. They didn't like to not being in control. Now I wished I signed the papers that Louise gave me. I opened the door my eyes finding Marcus snoozing in his chair.

"What do you think you doing firing me without notice?" I shouted.

His eyes popped open. "What?"

I took a step further it was then that I noticed the difference to his office. "What did you do to the office?"

"We adapted it," Max said coming from his office.

I looked around in amazement. The broke down the wall that separated their office to make it onto one big room with just a side wall at the end that gave them space. So they can still do their work without looking at each other.

Their office was still unique but more spacious. I noticed a desk that was situated right in the middle facing them. It had my red computer chair and documents on.

"Should I call security?" The ditzy blonde said from behind me.

"That will be all Samantha." Marcus dismissed her with a flick of his wrist.

He stood up wearing grey jogging bottoms and a dark grey sweatshirt.

My brows pulled together in puzzlement. "No suit?"

He shook his head. "We were up all night getting this prepared for you." He folded his arms together in such a business-like manner.

"So I am not fired?" I looked at Max sniffing his fresh scent he was dressed similarly to his brother.