"I understand that you are trying to make me feel better. Thanks but it will make me feel much better if you stop talking to me like that" Rafael told them in a serious yet calm tone. "I have to go." He suddenly stood from the couch and went near the elevator door.

"Hey where at you going?" He heard them ask but he just give them a small smile. "I'll see you morons tonight."

Rafael left the place and went down to the ground floor where the parking lot is. He just want to get out from them and be alone. There is nothing really wrong the boys but Rafael is not just in the mood to play with them.

He started the engine of his car and started driving, where? He doesn't know. Rafael was thinking where he should go. But instead, he ended up driving in circles.

He just got home but he misses his wife so much to the point that he doesn't know home without Belle. "Where are you, Belle? I'm back" he whispered.

But then, he suddenly realized that he is getting near a park then decided to stop by. He parked his car and he entered the nice and clean park.

Very quiet

Rafael thought as he roamed his eyes around then a smile appeared in his face when he saw the large pond as he remembers the time he is with Scott and Belle where they played a prank on Marga.

The old times.

Rafael stares at the pond for minutes as he enjoys the sound of peacefulness in this park. There are only few people in the park, doing different things. Some old couple on the bench, children playing kites, couples having a picnic and the rest are just enjoying the fresh air.

He started slowly walking around, his hands inside his pockets and think of the memories he had with Belle.

He won't forget their romantic honeymoon in Boracay. Where he met the real Isabelle Knight. Strong and beautiful. She is not afraid to push herself as long as she is doing what is best for all. She's the wife of the finest quality.

When Rafael was on his way to the airport before he left, he went to visit the hospital and he was surprised to see Belle has been checked out. And what Belle doesn't know that Rafael was the one who paid her hospital bills.

It was very painful for him to let her go but he is very proud to say and face her that he finally know what love is. He spend those 5 long years by himself and he realized what a stupid man he had been.

He met thousands of woman in the Philippines who shown some interest in him but none of them even caught his attention. But he admit, they are all hot but still nothing can defeat her wife's innocent charms and pretty face. Beautiful.

How he wanted to see her again. Rafael is ready to give everything he had just to see her and hug her again. To hear those sweet angel voice, her long vanilla scent long blonde hair and those pink soft lips. Damn, he just love everything about her.

Then suddenly, Rafael stopped in his tracks.

No, I'm hallucinating again.

Rafael rubbed his eyes and looked even closer.

His eyes must have been lying.

Could this be her?

It's her! There's no mistake.

He stepped closer and hide behind an old tree, a woman with long blonde hair was sitting on the grass, reading a book and a light blue bicycle on the side. She is alone and quiet, her eyes are focused on what she was reading.

The radiant of the sun makes her shiny hair to sparkle and Rafael can't help but feel breathless of what he is seeing right now.

Slowly, he walks towards her and gather all of his strength to product a sound to come out from her. "Hey, long time no see" he voiced out.