Dr. August cheered and picked Numra up, kissing her on the lips and spinning her around Cinderella style. His widened a little as he placed her back down onto the ground.

"Hey." Dr. August smiled as he placed her hand onto her stomach. "I can feel your small baby bump."

"Yeah. It's getting bigger." Numra smiled as she felt onto her bump through her sundress.

Numra smiled down at her stomach, then looked back up at him.

"Hey uh........since I may be leaving soon, I was thinking that we spend a lot more time together." Numra said in a low tone so that Christina wouldn't hear her. "This way we won't have to feel like we've left on bad terms."

"Of course. I hope that you have fun back there, too." Dr. August nodded. "Did you want to go out to dinner tonight? Say, 10:00?"

"Of course." Numra smiled as she strolled off into the room. "I'm gonna go put on my favorite sundress."

Dr. August kept his smile on his face, then frowned as she walked away. He was hurt. He was doing anything to make her stay, but it was only making him realize how attached she was to her family. Seconds later, Jayla stepped though the door with her work outfit.

"Whaddup." Jayla said with her mouth full of McDonalds fries, shutting the door with her foot.

"Hey, Jayla!" Dr. August panted, pacing up to her. "Can you watch Christina tonight? Me and Numra are going out an-"

"Can I have $20?" Jayla smiled as she looked at him.

Dr. August gave her a devilish grin, then gave her a $20 bill.

"Thanks!" Jayla cheesed. "I'll watch your daughter for you."

"Asshole." Dr. August growled. "We should be back around 11:00."

As Numra and Dr. August left, Christina didn't seem like much of a hassle. As the pink California skies turned black, Jayla managed to just relax in the living room for an hour, periodically checking on Christina. But just when she thought that she wasn't going to have to do much work, she heard Christina call her name.

"Jayla!" Christina called out. "Can you come here?"

"Coming." Jayla cheered as she groaned under her breath, struggling to make her way off of the couch.

As Jayla walked inside of the room, she seen Christina laying across the bed with a sheet of paper in front of her. She sat down on the bed and watched Christina look up at her.

"What's up?" Jayla smiled.

"Can you help me out with the missing angles?" Christina asked. "The book isn't helping me so much."

"Sure."

The minute Jayla laid eyes on her paper, she couldn't remember a thing about what was on there. All she seen over and over we're multiple triangles with the words "acute", "obtuse", and "right angle". She knew what they looked like, but she couldn't put the angles together. What she really couldn't do, was figure out on how to find out the missing angles. She glanced at her paper for a few more minutes, then looked back up at Christina.

"Err, you might have to ask your mother or father to help you out." Jayla said in a confused tone. "I honestly have no clue on how to do this. Sorry."

"That's alright." Christina said in a low tone.

Just as Jayla got up to walk out of her room, Christina looked up at her and said something incriminating.

"My mothers leaving me, isn't she?" Christina said as Jayla stopped.

"How'd........how'd you know?" Jayla asked.

"I heard her say it to my dad." Christina said as she glanced back down on her paper. "I don't.....I don't think she wants me anymore."

"Now Chrissy, don't say that. Your mother loves you." Jayla said as she sat down next to her. "She just.....she's doing a job that will ensure that you have a successful future! Your mother is going to be helping millions of other people in the world, too!"

"Like, babies and stuff?"

"Yeah!" Jayla smiled. "She's going to be helping people get better and things like that."

Christina looked up at Jayla, then placed a solid smile onto her face.

"I'm not sad anymore, then!" Christina cheered as she wrote on her paper in an excited fashion. "As long as she's helping people, I don't care."

"Don't forget that she can Skype and video chat with you as well." Jayla nodded.

Christina glanced at Jayla, then looked back down onto the carpet.

"Jayla, one more question." Christina mumbled.

"Yes?"

"When my mom leaves, are you gonna help take care of me and my little brother or sister?"

Jayla paused. She stared at her for a while, then placed a small smile on her face.

"I honestly have no clue." Jayla said, not lying to her. "I guess we'll see how the cards play out."

As Jayla left out of the room, she realized that Numra leaving the US and her going after Dr. August wasn't going to be as easy as it sounds. She forgot that she would also have to possibly commit to Numra's kids as well since they were going to be in his life. Jayla wasn't being harsh, but she had no time to raise Christina and the unborn baby. She'd never been a mother, she didn't have enough money, and she really didn't want to have any stepchildren at a young age.

But most importantly, she didn't want to be the woman held responsible for raising Christina when she couldn't figure out a simple math problem.?