"Not in here."

"Not at all!" Snape added. I glanced over to the boy and shrugged my shoulders. Everyone was looking once again. I don't blame, what I did just then was really stupid, I guess I don't know normal boundaries.

Draco push his plate of food away from him and stood up, fists clenched at his sides, and a look of hurt spread on his face. "I'm not hungry, you two are disgusting." He started walking toward the exit.

Dumbledore forced the doors closed with his magic. "Draco!"

Snape leaned and said something to Dumbledore, and he nodded and the doors opened again. "Office later, you too Amelia."

"Everyone eat" He ordered and they did just that. I tried eating a piece of chicken, but I couldn't stop thinking how stupid I was for doing that, I'm already struggling being accepted here as it is and now everyone is going to think I'm a hoe. Draco was nice to me for a bit and I just embarrassed him. But he was also a jerk, so it didn't matter how he felt anyway.

"Im not hungry either" I pushed my plate away and got up to leave.

"Amelia-" Snape yelled, but he stopped and let me leave. I heard a few gasps from behind but I didn't turn back, I felt like I needed to apologise to him. I saw a flash of bleach blonde hair down the corridor.

"DRACO!" I shouted.

"What?! Are you happy?!"

"All I did was kiss some boy, at least I didn't call you a disgrace!"

He didn't say anything.
"What do you like me or something?!"
He looked down, silent again.

"Look I'm sorry, I say things I don't mean all the time, it's a Slytherin thing." He said, ignoring the question that I just asked.

"You're sorry are you? You treat me like a piece of trash and now you want me to be your little angel? Nope." I said walking straight past him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, and looked straight into my eyes. Oh why does he have to be so irresistible.

"Amelia." He groaned, I could feel his breath on my neck and shivered. My heart was beating fast. He pushed me against the the wall and pressed his lips up against my neck, I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, he slowly kissed up and down it gently causing me to quietly moan. I wanted him more of him, but why I hated him two seconds ago, how can I feel so in love within less than a day, this doesn't make sense. I pulled him closer. I swear I heard him mumble "Don't kiss another boy again."

Noises came from around the corner and he pushed me back towards the wall, and ran away. I groaned and sunk down the wall placing head in my hands, half frustrated and half confussed of what just happened. Why did I do that? Why? Why?

I followed several slytherins to the common room. The looks people were giving me were much worse now, I looked down trying to avoid everybody's gazes. I felt an arm around me,it was the boy who I kissed. Disgusting,get off

"Wanna have catch ups now, alone in the closet?" He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"What's with you and Draco anyway?" He asked coming closer again.

"I don't know please leave me alone!" I said storming off in front of him.

After going down many stairs we were lead into a room and a password was needed to get in."Spiders spine." One of them (known as the prefect) said and the door opened. What a weird password.

Inside was a fire place, and green furniture; chairs, tables, chest boards, bean bags. Boys and girls separated into different sections. I guess there were like dormitories. I walked down the girls corridor, people were closing their doors on me.

"Can I at least get my stuff!" I screamed.

"Here." Said a girl with a smile. Handing my my trunk, my owl and my books.

"It will take them time, but they will let you in soon, I'm really sorry." A smile of pity. Something I was used to.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"The names Audrey!"
"Nice to meet you." She left with a big smile and close the door leaving me abandoned in the warm common room.

I sunk into the comfy velvety green couch right next to the fireplace, it was so quiet. All you could hear was the sound of the fire crackling, everyone was in their rooms already. I looked over to Rose sitting in her cage and placed my finger inside, she rubbed her head against it. "At least your here to be my friend" I whispered. I should sleep it's late. I wrapped my arms around myself got comfy, my body was too long for this couch but it will have to do. I closed my eyes letting a few tears seep out. Not long after I heard a figure move but kept my eyes closed and then felt something wrap around me, a blanket. A kiss was planted on my forehead. I still kept my eyes closed, as I heard the footsteps get fainter. I peaked and saw that bleach blonde hair, Draco.