Chapter 33//The Weekend

Alice and Simon spent a lot of time with each other so far, and it was only Saturday. After dinner, then went to see a movie, and got stopped by some fans. When they returned home Simon rushed up to his room to finish some videos while Alice edited her own video of her singing. She planned to upload that later, it wasn't very important to her.

Alice Zerker @omgitsalicez:
Q&A before I upload this video? Send in some questions to my ask.fm @ alibmusic (yes those are my new initials lmao)

Almost immediately, her mentions were filled with questions.

Why the name?
-It's literally Alice with the first letter of my last name, B and music... lmao

Are you actually ever going to officially change your name?
-Probably sometime in the future, but I'd like to stay professional and keep my last name Zerker.

What's the name of your baby girl?
-Haven't you heard😊?! Emilia Anne.

Did you not go with Vik and the guys to Harry's?
-Ah, personal reasons between Simon and I...

Why are you home?
-Because I'm supposed to be home?¿

Where's Simon?
-Simons in his room, where else?!😂

Alice answered all of these questions, truthfully. And then another question popped up in her feed...

What's the real reason you "divorced" Vik?
-Well, that is quite personal, but I can give you the gist at least. Vik mistakenly cheated on me, not knowing what he was doing. He was drugged and such... But then he did it a second time. Got drugged again. And I just didn't believe him. In the end, I heard the whole story of what actually happened from Simon and everything was okay again. And now, Vik is the father of my child-Imagine that.

She decided to end it there, not wanting anymore personal questions to roll in.

Alice Zerker @omgitsalicez:
Thanks for the questions! I'm throwing in the towel for tonight. Video should upload soon, but if it doesn't, it'll be out tomorrow. Love❤️

She made her way upstairs, stopping by Simon's room for a little to talk to him about random things. Of course, she had to leave after only being there for a few minutes because he was going to record some FIFA.

"Alice?"

"Yeah, Simon."

"Come back around ten. We can record a video together if you'd like."

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'll consider." She smirked.

"Alright. I'll see you then." Simon smiled, turning back to his console.

"Bye."

"See-ya!"

Alice walked across the hall to her room. She fell onto her bed, tired from the days festivities. She figured she wouldn't take off her makeup because she was recording with Simon. Alice had to look "presentable."

Alice pulled her phone out of her back pocket and decided to text Vik.

Alice;
Hi husband.

Vik;
Oh hey, wifey. How's your thing with Simon going?

Alice;
Good! We've both decided that our fight wasn't worth it.

Vik;
Good. I can't wait to see you, babe. Been boring without you here!

Alice;
Ik, I miss you so much. I miss your cuddles:-)

Vik;
Soon enough we'll have more cuddles;-)

Alice;
Oh? lmao.

Vik;
Are you protesting?

Alice;
No, I'm not.

Vik;
Gotta go, Harry wants to talk to us all.

Alice;
What about?

Vik;
Don't know--will report back in a few minutes.

Alice;
Alright babe.

Alice put her phone down and placed her laptop on her lap. She scrolled through Twitter, not seeing anything interesting. Except a tweet from Hazel...

haz zerker @hazerkaa:
literally just want to cry for like ten years...

Alice Zerker @omgitsalicez:
@hazerkaa what up sis?

haz zerker @hazerkaa:
@omgitsalicez dad.

Alice Zerker @omgitsalicez:
@hazerkaa what did dad do this time?

haz zerker @hazerkaa:
@omgitsalicez I'll DM you.

Alice's eyebrows furrowed as she waited for the DM. What had their father done to her sisters?

Haz;
Dad got so drunk last night that he said that Emmi and I were mistakes. I'm so done living here. I'm literally about to run the fuck away.

Alice;
Jesus... That man is not straight in the head.

Haz;
I know... Right?

Alice;
Honestly Haz id have you and Emmi come here for a week or whatever but I'm stuck at the sidemen house and Emilia is on the way! I need to have you both over ASAP!

Haz;
Yes! And congrats on Emilia, I'm sure she'll be beautiful when she's born. Just like her mom:-))

Alice;
Awe, I love you Hazel! Tell you're sister I love her as well! I better head to Simons room, apparently we are recording! Lmao.

Haz;
Alright, Ali! I'll talk to you in a few!

Alice;
Def.

Alice placed her phone down after catching up with a few of her close friends and family. It was around the time Simon has told her to come up, so she went. Of course, he was running late, so she sat down against the door and waited.

She found a Nerf gun in the corner, and quietly slid it towards her with her feet. Carefully, as to not alert Simon, she placed a hand on it and cocked it. Then, once she thought she had perfect opportunity and the right aim, she shot-missing-and started gigling.

"Alice!" Simon jerked towards her, smiling.

"Sorry Simoné. I'll go back to sitting here quietly."

"Don't mind my housemate, Alice. She's a bit disruptive." Simon glared, looking between her and the camera.

"Whatever Simon. I don't like you anyway." Alice crossed her arms and pouted.

"Sure... Anyway, what was I doing? Oh! Right, packs!!!" Simon droned on and on about FIFA and how bad his packs were for about thirty more minutes.

After he edited and rendered, he finally decided it was time for Alice to record with him. They both decided to play power point FIFA, because Ali had never played FIFA in her life.

"You better get me some good players." Simon nudged her.

"Oh trust me, I'll get all the Ronaldo's." She giggled, winking at him.

"Sure." Simon laughed, pressing start on the control.

This would be interesting.