Prologue

"Mogu li ya poluchit' vodku buravchik na skalakh? (Can I get a vodka gimlet on the rocks?)" I asked the bartender, sending him a flirty smile. He smirked, quickly making my drink and handing it to me.

"Skol'ko? (How much?)"

"Na dome, krasivyy. (On the house, beautiful.)" I smiled, but quickly dropped it when I turned around and replaced it with a grimace. As I sipped on my drink I saw a man on the floor, watching me. I raised an eyebrow when he pointed to me, gesturing for me to join him. When I looked around to confirm he was in fact gesturing to me, he smiled and waved both hands, telling me to come to him. I set my empty glass down, walking slowly forward until he held up a finger. He flipped his hand and made a shooing motion before bring his hands together like he was closing a door before bursting out in a spastic little dance. I couldn't stop the laugh that made its way past my lips, causing him to now give me a confused look. I smiled at him, turning to leave while shaking my head.

I made my way to a table, pulling out my phone to double check that my flight would be ready in the morning when the man from earlier sat down across from me. My eyebrow raised as he held his hand out to me.

"You're the first girl to actually laugh at that instead of brush me off like gum on their shoes. I'm Richard."

"Isabella." I stated, shaking his hand before turning back to my phone with a smile on my face.

"Let me guess, that's your boyfriend." He said, sounding slightly dejected. I laughed, causing him to flash me a confused smile.

"Unless It's possible to date an entire airline, no. It's not my boyfriend." He smiled, pushing slightly again.

"But you do have a boyfriend? There's no way someone as pretty as you is single." I felt my face flush at his words and I pushed my hair back.

"Nope, my boyfriend is my couch and Netflix with a bottle of Merlot." He laughed and we talked a bit more until his friends retrieved him to head back to their hotel.

-

-

-

-

*time jump*

-

-

-

-

I dragged my makeup kit behind me, my shoes clicking against the ground while I talk to my friend through my Bluetooth.

"I don't know Ashlie; I haven't met any of them." "Yes, I'll tell you if any of them are cute!" "No look, I have to go, I'm almost to my roo- yes I will n- ASHLIE BYE!"  I sighed exasperatedly, rolling my eyes as I pressed the off button on my Bluetooth before rushing into the makeup room. "So sorry I'm late!" I said to the actor in the chair, not really looking at him. Before he could reply, I launched into my rant. "The traffic was terrible, but you probably get that. I'd have been here sooner if my friend would just learn that when I say goodbye that I'm actually hanging up, but she just doesn't get it sometimes, poor dear. She's always so anxious." I was facing away from him, unboxing my kit and getting what I would need for the base out, and turned around while opening a bottle. "My name is Isabella by the way but you can call me- "

"Ella. I know." I heard a familiar voice say. I saw Richard, the guy I met in a club in Russia a few months ago sitting in my chair. I smirked at him before speaking again.

"Actually I was going to say you can call me tonight, but Ella works too."

"Well, Tonight," he started "I need you to beat me up."

A/N: aaaah ok so I really like this even though its short because my minor obsession with Richard Harmon is starting to become a stain on my life and I need to get this all out. Later Fam.

- Isabella