He treats me like I am his own daughter though and I love him because of that. I have been to his castle many times after I met him playing with Roy when I was not playing with Myst in the forest outside the walls of my castle.

I smile while he hugs my mother. I hear Roy from behind me surprised to see his other self over there. I turn to him and smile for a moment and turn back once Roy smiles back to me. Once Eliwood is finished hugging my mother, he turns to me and a smile even bigger appears onto his face. "Princess Star! My dear, I am glad you are safe along with your mother!"

I smiled, "Hello, Eli!"

Roy chuckles from behind me, "Eli, huh?"

He approaches me, arms outstretched and embraces me with an enthusiastic hug, patting me on my back, "I heard about you Star and your friends here from your father. We have decided to help you rebuild this castle of yours before announcing our plans to the kingdoms,"

Announcing our plans? What does Eli mean by that?

"Plans?" I raise my eyebrow up at him and he laughs, "It is a surprise for you, my dear. Now, Chrom, my friend, let us begin. I will let my kingdom know right away,"

My father nods his head in agreement next to my mother, "I will get my kingdom together as well, my friend,"

~~~

"Star!"

I turn to see Myst running up to me. A smile etches itself onto my face as she jumps into my arms, "Myst! I am so glad to see you!"

Myst nods, giggles and looks up at me. "I heard you were back from your father! He asked us to come meet at the castle with the rest of the kingdom,"

I laugh and nod to her. "That's right!" Myst laughs at me again with a sassy look in her eye, "And don't worry, my brother is here too!"

I laugh again. "Good girl,"

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I turn to see my mother. "Hello, Mama Angelica!" Myst calls out. My mother looks down at her and smiles. She kneels down to embrace her. "Oh! Myst! My darling, there you are!"

I wonder why Myst never has told me about her parents. Only about her brother.

Mother stands back up to face me. "Come, my child, we must greet the kingdom with your father,"

I nod and follow her back to the front of our castle and what is left of the garden and fountain. Myst grabs my hand and follows beside me while her brother is close behind. I turn to see my friends chatting over where my father is standing waiting for us. I smile when I see them as we approach.

I can feel Myst's brother's eyes on me from behind me. It is really weird. I know him but I do not. It is also weird that Eli's son, I used to play with him when I was younger, I also know him but I do not. How strange that I made friends with alternate beings of the same ones who I grew up with here in my kingdom.

Ike finds my eyes as I approach him and he smiles when he sees Myst by my side. Then I see his gaze fall to my left, he must have found her brother, who is following us.

I look up to see Eli walking up next to father and they both have turned to face my mother and I. I release Myst's hand, "Stay with your brother," I turn to follow my mother up there to stand with my father and King Eli. Eli's son has walked up there next to him as well. I pass by my friends on my way up there and they each give me a smile and encouraging gestures.

Once I get up there, my mother positions me in front of her next to my father who then places his hand onto my right shoulder. I turn to look out over everyone and see many familiar faces from both kingdoms as they all gaze upon me. I nod my head in greetings when I look to see Eli and his son on the other side of my father.