f i v e

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Today's part is fairly long! I hope you enjoy it!

Image from Left to Right: Ike, Marth, Roy

Star is on the bottom. This is Star from another daydream. She is wearing a dress similar to the one that the magical Princess Zelda wears, from The Legend of Zelda game series,  and is holding Ike's sword. In this case, she was a german queen.

Copyright © 2010 by qstarfire.

All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As nightfall approaches, Roy leads us down a small well-hidden path to the side of the main road. A small hideout slowly emerges into view. It looks like a cozy treehouse, but is not up in the trees; it is nestled around the bases of the surrounding trees instead.

"This was where I spent a lot of my time when I was younger," Roy explains, as we follow him closer to the front door. "This should do for a good resting place tonight,"

Roy opens the front door, motions us inside, and shuts the door behind us. The main room is wide open, with a fireplace to one side and a circular table in the center. The walls have couches lining them and there are two doors in the back. A single hallway branches off to the left of the left most door leading to two more doors. Each door is slightly open, so I can see inside them. The two doors off of the main room are bedrooms. The rooms off of the hallway have a washroom on the left and another bedroom on the right. I wander around the place for a bit, "Nice place," I call out from the back room. "Isn't it though?" Roy calls back from the main room, and I hear a little chuckle from Ike to the side. A small smile etches itself onto my face as I continue looking around.

A little while later, I find myself sitting in silence in the main room next to the fireplace. I am looking down towards the floor, contemplating about something in my own little world. I focus on the floor, studying the patterns as I find myself in deep thought.

This place seems okay. I hope nothing bad happens soon. It seems like they trust me, but what if I am forced to fight? I do not wish to...

"Hey, Star. You uh, alright?" I jerk my gaze upwards and find Ike standing there, right above where I was staring, for who knows how long. I glance around for a moment.

"Ah, yeah. Just, uh, thinking. That's all," I nervously sit back and lean against the backing of the couch, covering myself up under my cape and keeping my hood shadowing my face. I pull my legs up against my chest and look back up at him. "I have something to ask you, Star," Ike sits down across from me on the couch against the opposite wall.