i n t r o d u c t i o n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my Daydream World!

This story is made up and some characters come from other parts of my daydream world.

This is all a dream, if it is not magic or part of the fantasy daydream then it is something already in existence interacting with my character!

Star is my favorite daydream character. She is inspired by the show Teen Titans characters Starfire, Blackfire and Raven. She is not the character Star but my created character with the same name which is also my nickname.

I manipulate her inside my daydreams and in this one, she roleplays as Raven with her dark magic. I plopped her into this world and timeline to create yet another daydream. This world came out of the blue. It was a random thing I started to think about, but was inspired by Raven's life story in the show about her purpose and her father's return.

I have actually wondered myself where this world came from. Funny thing is, I actually do not remember thinking about this before I started to write notes for it. It developed from those notes though and now it is a fantasy story. After each part, I lay down to go to sleep and start to play out what happens next, brainstorming, and once it is decided I sleep on it and write the notes for it the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy reading!