"Can-" Jason stopped, then shook his head.

"You can see her. We just can't over crowd her. Never-" Annabeth said motioning him inside. "-never ask her a direct question. Like, specifics. Let her be in control."

"Okay." Jason stepped inside.

Will solace was on a bed by the window. Chiron was by Calypso's side and Annabeth went to stand next to him.

The girl sitting in the bed was beautiful. Not in a way Piper should be jealous but she was way too good for Leo. Had he been here it would've cracked him up. But the moment of joy concerning Leo ended. He was mocking someone who couldn't defend himself, while his battered girlfriend sat on the bed. She saw something in him they all should've seen.

"Hey." He said softly, looking to Annabeth for approval.

She nodded.

The girl looked up. She looked the age Leo would be right now. She had perfect white skin and almond eyes, her hair was light brown and had a slight wave, it had recently been brushed. They were cleaning her up. She smelled like motor oil, cinnamon, and blood.

"Hi." She said nothing else. She just looked back down at her hands and fettled with the corners of the fleece.

Annabeth waved him on.

"How'd you get to camp?" He said in a very soft voice.

"We flew. He gave me very detailed directions before I left."

"Left?"

Her hands went still. "Yeah. I just, I-he said.... But it wasn't my fault!"

Calypso covered her ears with her hands. She pulled her legs to her chest, silent tears streamed down her face.

"I-I know it wasn't. I was just going to ask what the directions he gave you were?" Jason tried to distract her.

Slowly, she put her hands down. "He said to come in from the hill. That the dragon was just like Feastus. All, alive. He let me use the fleece. Calypso held up a part of it for Jason to see.

He nodded and smiled.

Calypso's smile faded. "He said it wasn't my fault. He wouldn't let me- it wasn't his idea either." She took a deep breath. "He was forced. The men, each one.... They made me watch. He had to chose the group they picked for him or the group made from.... He hesitated. They-" she touched her cheek. "It hurt."

Piper leaned foreword. "They hit you?" She poured sweetness and safety into her voice. Jason relaxed. Calypso stopped holding the fleece so tight.

"I'm tired," Calypso said, sorrow in her voice. "Please, I want to sleep."

"Okay," Annabeth said.

"Please," Calypso went on. "I want to sleep. I can't stay up anymore. I'm sorry, just stop!" Calypso wiped the tears from her face.

Piper tried to say something to calm her down but she kept going.

"Please! I know I slept in the car.... I'll stay up longer tomorrow-"