Chapter Nineteen

*This chapter may not be appropriate for younger reader, read at your own risk! !!!BXB WARNING!!! Also apologies in advance, I suck at writing this kind of stuff*

~unedited~

It was dark by the time they reached their destination, a small house that looked like it had been taken straight from a fairy tale.

"Welcome to my home" Raug said, putting Nixon down.

Raug offered his hand to the smaller boy, who took it happily as he was led inside.

It was nice and warm inside, causing Nixon let out a big yawn, much to Raug's amusement.

"Tired?" He asked with a laugh.

"Yeah..." Nixon responded, a little embarrassed.

Raug laughed again. "I'm so sorry, there's no time to sleep"

Before Nixon could ask what he meant by that, Raug had literally swept him off his feet causing Nixon to let out a squeak.

"You sound like a little girl, my princess" Raug smirked, capturing Nixon's soft lips with his gently as he walked.

Before Nixon had time to process what was happening, Raug had opened another door and taken them inside.

He placed Nixon on the bed before moving himself so he was straddling Nixon's hips.

Raug pulled Nixon's shirt over his head and peeled off his trousers, and Nixon didn't resist, though he did feel a blush creeping onto his face as he worked out Raug's intentions.

So it was time.

Raug removed his own clothes, and the second he was done he immediately left a trail of kisses from Nixon's stomach up to his neck, leaving Nixon pure ecstasy just from his kiss.

He began grinding himself into Nixon's bulge, feeling it grow bigger as well as his own. Both boys let out a moan.

Nixon's hands trailed down Raug's back, feeling closer to the boy, wanting to know every inch of him. He brushed over Raug's right nipple causing him to gasp, his body shuddering.

Nixon loved knowing he had this effect on Raug. Raug was his, and his alone. He grinned to himself, possessive of his soon to be mate.

Raug brought their lips crashing together, catching Nixon by surprise. The kiss was brief, making Nixon huff in annoyance, wanting more of Raug.

Raug smiled awkwardly, his eyes trailing over Nixon's almost naked body. He saw Nixon doing the same thing to him, his lust filled orbs taking in his body before resting on the tent forming in his boxers.

He quickly looked away from Nixon, a bright red blush appearing across his face at seeing the way the boy was looking at him.

"No Raug, don't be embarrassed. You're fucking perfect and I love you"

Raug slowly turned his head to look at Nixon, tears forming in his mismatched eyes.

"Nobody has ever loved me before, not like you do. I love you to, you idiot" Raug said with a smile, looking a lot happier now as he wiped his tears away.

Nixon gasped as Raug captured his lips, a fierce possessiveness taking over the older boy. Nixon was his. He licked Nixon's bottom lip, asking for entry. In response, Nixon parted his lips a little, letting Raug invade his mouth.

Raug dominated the kiss, with little resistance from Nixon, who just submitted to him. He kissed back, but let Raug take control. Nixon's hands found their way round to Raug's ass, where they pulled the boy into him, desperately needing the friction he could provide.

Frustrated, Nixon flipped their positions and began grinding into Raug again, getting faster and faster as his need grew. Raug groaned, pulling Nixon further down so their bodies were pressed against each other.

With a sigh, Raug broke the kiss. Nixon looked down at him, confused. Is he realising now he's not gay? He thought to himself, worried.

Raug sighed again. "I need to ask, I'm sorry I need verbal confirmation. If we keep going I won't be able to stop. So, Nixon, do you accept me as your mate?" Raug asked, lust filling his mismatched eyes.

"Yes, Raug..." Nixon moaned out, rubbing his erection against Raug's desperately.

That was all Raug needed. He sunk his teeth into the flesh just above Nixon's collar bone, causing his mate to release a moan from his throat and grip his back even tighter. He then removed Nixon's boxers and his own soon after.

Both boys felt their gaze sweep over the other, taking each other in.

Nixon raised an eyebrow at Raug as he took in his length. "Um, wow" he muttered, his eyes going wide.

Raug smirked, and flicked his eyes to Nixon's prominent erection. "Not so bad yourself" he grinned, his lust filled eyes meeting Nixon's before he swept his gaze over his mate's body again.

"You're so fucking perfect" Raug growled still examining every inch of his mate.

Nixon felt his cheeks flare up. "I was going I say that about you" he responded, embarrassed.

"Don't you dare feel embarrassed around me, Nixon. You're mine and I'm yours, heart, body and soul"

And with that, Raug rolled Nixon over so that he was on his back, beneath his body.

"Raug, I'm a virgin..." Nixon whispered extremely quietly, sensing Raug's intentions.

"It's okay baby, so am I" Raug replied reassuringly, whilst prepping Nixon with his fingers. Nixon tensed at first, but was soothed by Raug whispering in his ear.

When he felt that his mate to be was comfortable, Raug positioned himself and slowly pushed inside.

Nixon grunted in pain, causing Raug to stop moving. When he felt Nixon relax again, he continued.

Nixon's hands gripped the crisp white sheets, wishing for the pain to end but at the same time wanting all of Raug. Eventually, his hands relaxed as the pain subsided to make way for more pleasant sensations.

A few more pushes from Raug left Nixon a moaning mess.

In the heat of the moment, Nixon felt a warmth radiating from Raug. He felt his soul reach out to it, becoming entangled within it, joining his soul with Raug's. Suddenly they could feel everything the other felt, intensifying the now shared sensations of pure pleasure each boy was feeling.

"Raug, I'm-" Nixon began, moaning and releasing all over the bed sheets.

"Nixon!" Raug gasped out before releasing his load inside Nixon, making his mate moan again in sync with him.

Raug rolled himself off Nixon and lay next to him before throwing his arm across his mate and pulling him close.

Neither boy spoke, they just lay side by side, enjoying each other's company and their new found bond.