Chapter Ten

"My mate..." Nixon had no idea what the boy was talking about.

"Yes, your mate" Raug repeated with a sigh. How had the son of Satan become his mate? What bad luck. "You're Lucifer's son, am I correct?" He asked.

"Yes, that's right. How did you know?" Nixon eyed Raug suspiciously, still not trusting the man. Especially when the only thing he longed for was his touch.

Raug let out a laugh. "I'm pretty sure everyone, angel or demon, knows who you are, Nixon. Was your mother an angel by any chance?"

Nixon shook his head, confused. Why would his mother have been an angel?

"So how come you're a halfling?" Raug asked curious. It wasn't possible if his mother wasn't an angel, unless the angels had...

"A what?" Nixon brought Raug's attention back to him.

"Half angel half demon" Raug responded, unsure of how Nixon would react. When he'd been made half demon, he'd never been so furious in his life. He wanted to kill everyone who'd made him what he was. They'd ruined his life.

"No, I'm still in transition" confusion was clear in his voice, it was as if he'd put a question mark at the end of his statement.

"Nixon!" A familiar voice shouted. Nixon turned his head to where the voice had come from, and was overjoyed to see two familiar faces.

Morte and Soneta could be seen making their way through the trees. Nixon was about to run over to them when Raug grabbed his shoulders, forcing him to turn back around. He then grabbed Nixon's face gently yet desperately.

"I'll come back for you, I promise" he let his hand trail down the side of Nixon's face, leaving goosebumps in its wake, causing Nixon to shudder in pleasure. But he barely knew the man, it was weird.

Their eyes locked, and Raug planted a desperate kiss on his mate's lips before disappearing from sight.

"Woah, was that Raug Javin? As in, the Head Archangel's son?" Soneta asked, emerging from among the trees.

Head Archangel's son? Why didn't he tell me?

"Yeah, I saw his mismatched eyes! Were you kissing him?!" Morte exclaimed from behind Soneta.

Nixon just stood there, the memory of Raug's kiss lingering on his lips. He wished Raug was with him now, the loss of his presence felt so real in his chest. He wanted Raug more than anything, wanted him so much it hurt. He'd never felt like this before, not about anyone.

What was happening to him?

~~~

"WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY SON!" Lucifer demanded as Morte came to explain what had happened. Nixon had told him and Soneta everything he could remember, which wasn't a lot, and the young demons sensed the unfamiliar presence of an angel. Well, a half angel. Yet he'd dodged questions surrounding Raug.

"BRING MY SON HERE IMMEDIATELY. THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY IF THEY SO MUCH AS LAID A HAND ON HIM!"

Morte quickly left the room, terrified of the furious demon. And it was only going to get worse when he saw his son.

~~~

Nixon entered the room nervously, just in time to see his father punch a hole in the wall. What a great mood to catch him in.

"Father, you wanted to talk to me?" He asked nervously.

His father faced him, acknowledging Nixon's presence for the first time. "Yes, come here my boy"

Nixon walked over to him, unsure of what he was supposed to do when he reached his father, so he opted for just standing facing him, looking at him feet.

"So you're half angel now. Do you remember what happened?" His father questioned quieting, a trickle of fear creeping into his voice.

Nixon shook his head as he talked. "I woke up in a small room, The Angel that took me, he came to wake me up then carried me somewhere, and I fell asleep I was so tired. I awoke up to a sharp pain in my right arm, and seven men standing around me, eight in total one sat on a throne. Then I passed out again, and woke up in a forest where I met Soneta and Morte. That is all I can remember" he recited, sounding like he was reading off a play script.

"You're not leaving anything out, are you, Nixon?" His father asked, eying him suspiciously.

Not trusting his words, Nixon shook his head. He didn't want his father knowing about Raug. His instincts told him that wouldn't be a good idea.

"Then I'll make everyone with angel blood pay for what has happened to you, my son"

That night, Nixon's father wrote a letter to Lord Feros, declaring war between Angels and Demons.

There would be hell to pay, just like he'd promised.
_______________________________
Sorry that it's so short... Please vote and comment ❤️