My phone buzzed. I sighed and picked it up, checking to see who it was, Demi.

"Hey," I said picking it up.

"Where are you? Are you with Harry?" Demi asked.

"What? NO what made you think that?" I demanded, as I pulled over some where randomly.

"Oh nothing it's just, Harry never came to the pool, he was supposed to meet us there..." she trailed off.

"What really? Well he's not with me," I stated.

"I know Zayn called him to check anyways where are you exactly? The girls and I are going out for pizza and want you to come."

"All of you? Wasn't Ashley supposed to go on a date with Liam tonight?" I asked as I looked out the window and glanced around looking at my surroundings.

"Nope, Harry took the car, they're going tomorrow instead," Demi replied.

"Really... why don't they just take a cab?" I wondered.

"You're asking a lot of questions you know," Demi chuckled. "I don't know ask them. Anyways are you coming or not? We're gonna walk since it's just a block from the hotel but you can drive and meet us there if you want, it's just pizza hut."

I guess I could come everything seemed to be doing fine here. "Oka-" I suddenly saw a man probably in his thirties who looked pretty tough, trying to take away a suitcase from a pretty blonde girl. 

"No! Don't! Get off!" She cried helplessly. This part of town was basically dead so nobody could hear her cries.

"Um hold that thought," I said hanging up on Demi pulling my mask over my head and jumping out of my car.

"Hey!" I called out running towards the man. He turned around just in time for me to punch him in the face. He fell over and I leaned knelt down to punch him one more time. Wow he might've seemed tough on the outside but he sure wasn't on the inside. Weak asshole, I thought as I grabbed the suitcase from him and handed it to the skinny blonde, who looked about my age, standing there in shock.

"T-thank you," she muttered. Then her face changed to fear. 

I frowned. "Don't be scared,"

She pointed towards me. Was she scared of me? I turned around. Oh shit.

Behind me were a group of 4 guys, who I'm guessing must've known the guy I just knocked out because they had matching tattoos. How trippy. They looked about 30, I could smell smoke and alcohol as the approached me. They had huge biceps, bigger than the guy lying by my feet. Shit. What did I get myself into?

"Who the fuck do you think you are? And why the fuck are you wearing a cat suit?" One of them barked stepping towards me.

"Back up. I will hurt you. I'm not joking," I warned even though I knew I probably had no hope. Should I run? No I'd look like a coward. 

"You're a girl you're not going to do shit," another one laughed.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Beat the living shit out of you to teach you a lesson. Too bad such a hot body has to go to waste," another guy with a grill said gesturing to me. 

I turned around to see the blonde girl still shaking with fear. "Run." I told her. She looked at me surprised but grabbed her suitcase and ran. 

"I'll call the police!" She screamed.

I punched the guy with the grill in the mouth. He stumbled backwards but didn't fall like the first guy i punched.