Keeping My Distance

Jaylen's Pov

"Yes"I said

He looked at me for a moment then continued kissing me ,I unzipped my dress from the side and pulled it down.He slowly started sucking on my left breast then moved to my right.A moan escaped from my lips as he moved down to my stomach.I bit my lip and he took of my underwear not stopping the kisses on my stomach,when he begin to eat me out it was so intoxicating,my eyes rolled to the back of my head and i bit my bottom lip harder and rubbed his head,That shit felt good as fuck and he sure as hell knew how to use his tongue. I let my juices flow all over his tongue as he moved his tongue in circles inside me.

When he was done he kissed his way back up to my lips,He stopped and rose up and took off his pants and was only in his polo briefs.He looked down at me with a are you sure look,I shook my head yea,he took my hands and made me pull them down.

He was big as hell and i kind of got scared because i didnt know how that was gonna fit in me,He smiled at me because my eyes got big and i smiled back nervously .He reached over in his pants and pulled a magnum condom out of his wallet and put it on.

He kissed me deeply and then looked at me again.

"Are you ready"His deep voice whispered

"Yes"I said taking a deep breath

He slowly went inside of me and it did hurt like hell,he asked if i wanted to stop because i winced a little but i said no,He started off at a really slow pace,after a few minutes the pain became pleasure and i loved it.

He sped up a lil bit and it was driving me crazy until my legs begin to shake as I reached my climax for the 4th. He kissed my nipples while putting my legs over my head,the amount of times I came was insane and Chris was enjoying every minute of it talking me through it.

I loved how caring and patient he was with me while being gentle,he made sure I got my pleasure before anything.

It had past almost an hour and when we both  came it felt so good and I felt relieved but I was sore as hell.I fell asleep in his arms,i just didn't want this night to end.

The next morning when I woke up Chris wasn't next to me.I stretched and got out of bed,i saw his shirt on the floor so I just slipped it on and went out the room. I saw Chris on the balcony in his basketball shorts and no shirt.I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.He turned around and smiled.

"Hey birthday girl"i put my arms around his neck

"Hey you"I said smiling and gave him a kiss

"You not too sore are you"I asked looking at me up and down

"Hell yea I am"I said

"Well I can help"He said rubbing my back

"Hell no but thanks,im just gonna take a shower"I was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss

"I love you"He said pulling back,i looked up at him

"I love you too"He smiled,i gave him a peck and went to take a shower.

When I got out I put on my blue leggings,my matching  blue crop top,I put my hair in a ponytail.i went to the kitchen and I saw breakfast on the table and saw Chris getting some juice out the refrigerator,I sat down and start eating ,I was hungry as hell.

"Hey save some for me"I looked at him

"Why its my birthday so this really all mine"He smiled

"Yea so when its my birthday I get whatever I want the "