My Daily Nightmare

(DISCLAIMER) THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN IN 2013 SO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME THINGS IN THE STORY ARE OLD AND OUTDATED,I HAVE CHANGED A FEW THINGS IN THIS PARTICULAR STORY,DOWN TO THE TEXTS ,WORDS AND SCENERIOS. I REALLY DO APPRICIATE ANYONE WHO READS IT AND ALSO GIVES ME FEED BACK ON IT EVEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. PLEASE HELP YOURSELVES TO ALL MY OTHER STORIES AND THERE IS DEFFINETLY MORE STORIES TO COME.....

Jaylen's Pov

Nightmare

"Please get off me"i screamed as tears rolled down my face

"Shut the fuck up an"he slapped me i tried to get up but he puched me and i blacked out.

I have been having these damn nightmares since we moved here and every time it feels like its getting worse.

My name Jaylen I'm 17 and I live in New York with my mom but im from Chicago,My dad left us when i was 8 because my mom cheated on him,I still talk to him from time to time and spend almost every summer with him.I have a big sister that is 19 and her name is Latrice but she still lives in Chicago.

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up.I looked at it and it was my bestfriend Akeeya.

"Hello"i said wiping my eyes

"Bitch get yo ass up and get ready for school"i laughed

"Ight let me get dressed and I'll be there to pick yo wack ass up"she was bussing up

"Ok call me when you outside"

"Ok"I hung up and got up

I took a shower and wore my dark grey leggings,my grey crew neck that had pink writing with the word savage written all over it and my pink and gray 13s.I flat ironed my hair and decided what bag I was going to wear today. I grabbed my blunts off the dresser and got my bag,keys and phone.I went downstairs where my mom was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Good morning mama"i gave her a kiss in the cheek

"Good morning baby,your plate is in the microwave"i took the plate out and sat down at the table across from her

"So what time you coming home tonight"i asked eating a sausage

"I have to work a little late so I should be here by fin the morning"i sighed

"Again"

"Sorry baby but i have to pay the bills"

"I know, Its just we barley spend any time togther"

"Its a busy season rn,The hospital is gonna,I looked at my phone and it was 7:35

"Mama i got to go see you later"i gave her a kiss on the cheek and left

I got in my car and went to pick up Akeeya.I pulled up in front of her house and she was sitting on the porch.She walked up to the car and got in.

"Hey bitch"she closed the door

"Whats up hoe so why you sitting on the fucking porch"she sighed

"Me and my daddy had an argument again about his new girlfriend"i shook my head

"He still dont believe she a fucking crackhead"

"Hell no but his ass go see for his self"I laughed

I knew Akeeya since the 6th grade and we were like sisters.We both moved from Chicago to New York last year,Her dad and my mom worked for the same company so we moved up here at the same time. My mom recently went back to working at the hospital as a nurse because it brings in more money and she loves it more.

Akeeya's mom died in a car accident 3 years ago and every since,her dad has been treating her like shit.They stay arguing about everything because he blames her for her mom's death,I tried to ask Akeeya about it but she always changes the subject so i just drop it but I hated how he treated her.He even spent her college money to take a trip to Las Vegas with some lady he just met making them almost homeless because he quit his job.