Forever And Always

Cɦaքtɛʀ 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark asked out Jack Friday night, he couldn't do anything except stamper trying to get the night over with, there would be times he'd talk himself out off it but then snap back into it, until the middle of the night hit, Jack and Mark where leaning over the deck of the lake the beautiful scenery of the glowing stars a million to trillions of them lit up the sky then there was the silver glow of the moon.

Mark had loved the sight...

"I wish I could go there..." Mark sighed looking up into the stars, Jack turned and looked into Mark's beautiful brown eyes, the light glimmering in them, Mark turned as well, meeting with a gaze, "Yeah space is really beautiful...almost as beautiful as you." Jack smiled at his boyfriend kissing him gently, "I love you." Mark smiled and Jack smiled back, "Love you too nerd." He smirked laughing at his comment while Mark rolled his eyes.

"Yeah know there's a reason I wanted to go out with you tonight, things have been a bit tense between us, but I promise its going to get better, It was a complete accident when I met you, but I'm glad I did, I used to be so stressed and such a downer but you changed that and made me feel a bit more comfortable." Jack smirked as he replied with a "Your telling me..."

Mark rolled his eyes and started to continue, "Sean, your a wonderful guy who made me feel safe and calm, that's all I needed, tonight I wasn't ready to do anything like this, but I know I am now.." Jack stepped back and raised an eye brow, "What are you saying...?" He seemed speechless to what Mark was saying.

"I can't explain how much I love you with words or a piece of paper but I do and I won't stop loving you, I know one thing I can't live or even breath with out you, so I'm just gonna do this before my confidence runs out."

Mark gets down on one knee putting his head down his face red with embarrassment as he held up a box that had a ring in it, Jack covers his mouth with his hands blushing deeply unbelievable excitement running through him.

"I want you in my life Sean...in any way I tend to get you, so will you save me the time of having to redo this speech when I'm 20, and marry me?" Mark laughed nervously.

The brunette stood there paralyzed, his face glued red, he couldn't move just stay there staring at Mark in shock, his hands covered his mouth his eyes reading nothing but surprise, he wasn't saying a word like he was statue, "Jack, my knee is giving out.." Mark warned, The brunette cleared his throat coughing a bit.

"Hmm...what will this come in for me?" He teased smirking.

"I'll give you a life time supply of cookies and cake!" Mark gives a wink his knee trembling.

"Y-yes! o-of course!" Jack laughed as he allowed Mark to slip on the new ring, he wrapped his arms around him and kissed him deeply and passionately.

"I will love you forever and always." Jack says as pulls the boy to the dock, the night was calm the water was moving gently, the waves dancing along with the moonlight, Mark felt like he was in a planetarium but bigger and brighter than he could ever imagine as he laid his head onto Jack's shoulder intertwining there fingers.

"Didn't think I had guts huh?" Mark asked his boyfriend.

"Never knew you had it in you." Jack smirked and lightly punched Mark in the arm, "Fuck you." Mark growls, "Maybe later babe but not right now.." He smirked at him, "Wow! Just wow!your douche but your cute."

Jack tipped his fake fedora and smirked "why thank you! Thank you very much!" Jack laughed as Mark pushed him onto the dock, "There is something wrong with you!" Mark laughed.

"There is something wrong with both of us!" Jack stuck him tongue out at him, Mark rolled his eyes as he kissed Jack, pressing his tongue into Jack's getting the brunette to moan a little.

"I love you ya goofball!"

They both say and then kiss.

~~~~~~~~~

After that they're lives changed.

Mark and Jack got married in Disneyland on Jack's birthday.

They adopted two children named “Tim” and “Sam” a daughter and son.

They became successful YouTubers.

And They're lives were PERFECT.

~ The end ~

MARK AND JACK ARE ENGAGED EEEEEEE! OKAY! OKAY! *PANT* IM CALM. *PANT* anyways that was the end of the story! Thank you all so much for the reads and the support!Bye my little cupcakes! ♥ - Luna