Maybe This Can Last

Cɦaքtɛʀ 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A MONTH LATER

Mark walked into his house from school in a terrible mood dealing with Yami wasn't the things he needed to be doing as he walked in Tom kept giggling, "hey bro! What's up?" Tom yelled to Mark, "leave me alone...I'm in a mood!" Mark growled and walked into his room,

"hey Marky!" A Irish voice yelled startling Mark. "Jack?" Mark punched him hard. "Haha! Hey babe where's the love? I'm here!" Mark laughed and hugged him tightly making Jack giggle.

"I missed you so much!" Mark smiled and Jack of course would make a snarky comment. "Of course you did!" Jack pulled away from Mark and sat down next to him. "Yami, got your mood in a twist aye lad?" Jack said realizing he called him a lad. "Pfft! what?" Mark bursted out laughing,

"well sorry I was in Ireland my whole life so I haven't gotten my LA accent down yet!" Jack crossed his arms and they started laughing. "You know I thought you'd be different... When you first came here" Mark smiled intertwining his fingers with Jack's.

"Oh! did you expect me to come walking in drunk as balls yelling top of the morning to ya! Huh?" Jack joked, "pfft! No no! I've never meant someone from Ireland but to be honest I didn't really know what to expect..." Mark lied down and laughed.

*SMUT WARNING!*

"Your a tempting little one aren't you?" Jack bit his lip checking out Mark's body. "Maybe I am.." Mark smirked at him. They leaned in and kissed, and deepened it after a while, Jack pushed himself onto Mark,

As Mark kept his hands lying aside of him, Jack lead his lips down to Mark's neck as Mark tilts his head giving Jack more access to mess around,

Mark let out a small moan to Jack's desire, "I'll let you continue if I get to see your journal!" Mark smirked. "No! Not a chance! Your body can go touch less!" Jack refused, Mark laughed and kissed Jack again, He pulled away from the kiss as he took off his shirt and went back to kissing Mark.

Mark was the first to pull away as he panted heavily, "Oh yeah, don't be a tease like last time!" he smiled and laughed, "Are you kidding that wasn't even the best you got, I'm a kinky bastered and I can do whatever to your body sense I can be clarified as the dominate one!" Jack giggled smirking down at Mark.

"Yeah, but its still my body!" Mark stated, "yeah, true! But you'll like this trust me!" Jack whispered into his ear as he began to nibble on Marks neck again. He let out a small moan "you suck!" Mark stammered out, "and you swallow!" Jack laughed and Mark's face went even redder. Jack laughed a little before removing Mark's blood red shirt,

He smirked as he searched for his sweet spot. His lips kissed upon a sensitive part on his neck, making Mark moan his name. His hands trailing up and down Mark's chest, his face was a beet red as Jack pulled him closer to him.

As Jack connected Mark in a kiss, Mark couldn't help but moan throughout the kiss as Jack giggled at the sounds Mark would let out.

"Don't get to worked up when I do this" Jack trailed hot kisses down his chest and onto his stomach making Mark moan and close his eyes as Jack's lips lead to his inner thighs, and to his jeans, unbuttoning them and taking them off. Jack being the fucking tease he is he took his time with taking off Mark's boxers,

He took them completely off as Mark gripped the sheets knowing what was next. Jack used his thumb to draw circles into his inner thigh, "J-Jack!" Mark moaned biting his lip as he looked back at Jack, Jack looking back at him smiling sweetly.

"Ready?"

"Not really..."

Once Mark's boxers were finally off Jack wasted no time, as he licked up his shaft. Mark moaned softly as he threw his head back. Gripping onto the sheets as Jack took the tip sucking on it as Mark moaned in pleasure.

"Fucking hell Jack!" Mark growled, Jack continued as he sucked on it, making Mark trembled with unbelievable pleasure. He moaned his name loudly as he tangled his fingers inside his dusted brown hair.

Jack smirked and began to push inside him, going as deep as he could,
Teasing him kissing down his neck, Jack leaned in and kissed him, Mark broke the kiss with a gasp that soon developed into a heavy moan as Jack thrust harder and harder inside him.

After minutes of countless teasing and pleasure, Mark felt that pool of warmth build up in his lower abdomen. Knowing he was close he warned Jack, "L-Love, I-I'm close!" Mark squeaked out as more moans left his mouth. His warning only caused Jack to go faster,

"Fuck, Jack...Ah!"

Mark let out a pleasured cry, coming to his climax curling up in blankets feeling Jack's arms wrapped around his waist hearing his small pants, with the fan blowing through the night...he knew he loved Jack, he wanted to stay with him, maybe this could last...Mark buried his head in crook of Jack's neck hearing him giggle. "I love you" Mark whispered, and Jack smiled at him. "I love you too...goodnight love.." Jack whispered before they drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark opened the curtains, showing the light in making Jack pull the covers over his head, "Jack Get Up!" Mark yelled out. "NO!" Jack yelled back and buried his head in his pillow. "Get up..." Mark yelled again. "No! There is nothing you can do to get me up!" Jack grunted and let his eyes close. "Oh, I can think of something!" Mark said in sexy tone.

Jack smirked under the covers "oh, yeah? Prove it!" Jack laughed. Jack shuffled a little as he felt his body move forward and felt a grip take him he opened his eyes to see Mark was on top of him and to see that his wrists were pinned to the bed.

"Uh...hehaha, you p-proved it..." Jack bit his lip and blushed deeply.

Jack moved his head up close to Mark's neck giving a short kiss on his ear whispering and nibbling on his ear. "So sweetie, did you like last night?" Jack whispered.

"Um...y-yeah..." Mark laughed before getting off of Jack, "Its Monday!!!! FUCK!" Jack groaned, and Mark smirked at him and gave him a nudge.

"Yep, which is why I got you up!" Mark laughed and Jack sat up growling slightly, Mark stood up and took his shirt off. "Uh....Mark, what are you doing?" Jack stuttered,

"Changing, what else?"

"Oh..."

"What? Am I not allowed to change in front of my boyfriend?"

"N-no, its just...um, your hot!"

Mark laughed and took his shirt and his shorts off, and put on his flannel and some jeans, Jack changed into some clothes as well.

AT SCHOOL

Mark walked up to his locker, gym was the next the class he had and they were playing 'Capture The Flag' he grabbed his bag and ran down the hall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix stood on his side of his team laughing and talking with Jenna when Mark caught his eye, Kayla had gotten the blue teams flag and Mark was putting up a chase, but there was something Felix noticed as Mark ran he noticed his knee buckled, and at the rate he ran he could get really hurt...

Felix realized what was about to happen and ran yelling Mark's name and pushed him out of the way and his knee hitched up as he turned breaking the muscles in his leg and fell to the ground, Mark got himself up by his hands sitting up seeing Felix lay there with a twisted knee he yelled out his name,

Getting up he ran over to Felix as everyone ran to him also, The coach blew the whistle pausing the game as he ran to Felix, checking out his leg Mark looked up "I think he threw his knee out!" The coach seemed worried and looked up screaming "GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!!!"

Mark frowned down at him, "It should of been me..."

Hehehe! I have a big plot twist coming up!!!! Yeahhh!!! But that isn't good that Felix threw his knee out cause its a possibility that you can never walk or run again! Bye my little cupcakes! ♥ - Luna