Surprise

Cɦaքtɛʀ 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark packed up at the middle of the night on Friday and it was finally Saturday! He pulled the bag over his shoulder and then walked out of his room into the living room where Marks mom was watching TV and Tom had his homework in front of him. "I'll see you all on Monday!" Mark smiled.

He said his goodbyes to his mom and started walking to the door when Tom called. "Quick tip okay!" Mark turned and raised an eyebrow at him. "No tongue, got it?" Tom smirked and laughed. "No promises!" Mark joked and walked out as his mother scolded Tom saying that wasn't necessary, he got into a taxi and was drove to the airport.

IN IRELAND

Mark's flight to Ireland was hell of a long trip but he finally got into another taxi heading to his boyfriends house, thinking of how Jack will react...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack was alone at the house tonight his sister and Caleb her fiance went somewhere for the night... And he was stuck watching TV and ordering a pizza which is basically all he did in Ireland but LA had a lot more opportunities, like Mark...

he always knew he was bisexual but there was no other guys he liked until he met Mark his heart would always speed up when he was with him and getting such a fantastic boyfriend was the biggest wish that came true in his life, the door knocked and Jack got up
"About fucking time! My pizza's here! I ordered it bloody 34 minutes ago! Fuck!" He complained and walked to the door.

"SURPRISE!!!" He heard the teen yell before pulling him close and kissing him Jack pulled away not knowing who it was also cause that kiss took his breath away. Jack stepped back ready to protest when he saw the sparkling brown eyes and goofy adorable smile.

"MARK! WHAT THE HELL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" Jack yelled but didn't care at all he just let Mark come in and kick the door close. "I decided to surprise you! I had a ticket but I'm staying only on the weekend..." Mark sighed but Jack kissed him cutting him off. "Who cares!? Your here! That's all that matters!" Jack laughed, "cheesy?"

"A little...but your still cute" Mark taunted. "Ooh, are you pulling flirts with me?" Jack giggled. "Maybe I am" they laughed and kissed again as the door bell went off, Jack got up and rolled his eyes opening the door.

"I'm so sorry sir! My family had a crisis! Here's you order and that will be 32$ plus tip" The man apologized, "Thanks" Jack said and gave him the money. "Your lucky I ordered a large pizza!" Jack sat down next to Mark, "oh gee, what a beautiful night!" Mark laughed. Mark noticed a journal on the far right as Jack laughed.

"Well, what do you got there?" Mark smirked and pointed out the journal, "what? Oh...um....nothing! Its nothing!" He laughed nervously. Mark nodded but got up grabbing the journal quickly running through the house.

"MARK!" Jack yelled and chased him up the stairs, they ran into Jack's room, Jack ran into Mark making him drop the journal. "Ugh! Give it!" Jack stood up grabbing it hiding it under his bed before Mark jumped up his shirt up a little and his hair messy in a attractive way.

"Aww! Come on I almost had it! Fuck you!" Mark complained. "Beats you for trying to snoop in my personal stuff!" Jack growled and sat on his bed. Mark lied down on Jack's bed saying, "he'll get to it!" 'Yeah right I'll hid it in the core of the sun! Or just burn it.."Jack snickered. He moved forward.

"you won't find that journal..." He whispered in Mark's ear. "Well maybe I won't find it but I might get into trouble with someone huh?" Mark teased making Jack blush. "And what are you applying?"

"You know exactly what I'm applying..."

"Uh..."

Mark laughed and Jack looked down wanting to ask that question that lingered inside him. "Don't even think about it!" Jack growled noticing that Mark spotted his journal, "well then, hehe" Mark looked at the notebook. "Mark!" Jack warned. Mark got his journal but got tackled down on to the bed, "Ah! Oooh.." Mark taunted realizing Jack had been on top of him. "Give me that book!" He blushed but still yelled. "Oh, fine have it your way!" Mark pushed him off and gave him the journal and Jack threw it somewhere into his closet.

"Are we alone?" Mark asked rubbing his arm awkwardly. Jack raised an eye brow, "yeah..we are my sis is out with her fiance and my ma is with them" Jack explained. "Okay, this is boring..." Mark laughed. "Yeah it usual is.."

"Hey Mark.."

"Yeah?"

Jack took a breath and looked up at Mark.

Sorry this is so short! But I'm really excited to write the next chapter! Its gonna be so fun and hot to write!Here's a hint...its gonna be a real hick of a time! Lol seeya guys! Bye little my cupcakes! ♥ - Luna