Did We Break Up

Cɦaքtɛʀ 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack, I want you to do something for me okay?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I want you to forgive your Mom..."

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark, how could you even think I could do that!"

"Babe, I can see how much this is breaking you inside...you have one day to do this so why not now? I love you so much and I can't stand to see you so scared, I'm by your side..."

"Do you trust me?"

"More than anyone!"

"Then trust me to do this on my own...my mom is a tough cookie and so am I...how could I even forgive her, she walked out on me! She left! I'm not the boy I was and I'm not going to be ever!"

"Don't even, I've seen that part of you, you didn't block that part off completely"

"This isn't your place to say, why don't you just leave!"

"Jack I-"

"GO!"

Mark nodded and stood up kissing Jack's forehead,

"Goodnight... Jack..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark was laying down on his bed, thoughts and feelings mixing up all at once, secrets being kept, hearts being broken... He should of expected this he asked asked Jack something that had deep meaning, rather good or bad...

His door opened and in front of him was a blonde, scared and stiff, "Felix?" Mark questioned,

"we need to talk.."

"Okay..."

Felix sat down next to him, smiling sadly,

"Long time since we've talked, ever since you found out I..yeah... But I'm here for a certain matter, don't lie about this, tell me truthful and I'll trust you.."

"Do you still like Yami?"

Mark paused for a moment before lowering his head, tears slipping out of his eyes.

"You can't tell anyone..."

"I'm not good with sec-"

"Please! Keep this one! Please! I'm begging you!"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because were all friends here, we need to stop keeping secrets! And he needs to know, let's make a deal how about you tell Yami this news than-"

"No! I'm not telling him!"

"Fine, then I will..."

"If you do this I will never forgive you!"

"Than that's a chance I'm willing to take..."

Felix got up walking out shouting the door leaving him in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was up and down, school was long hard and boring, he slammed his locker the second time today when Jack turned and kept his eyes locked on the american. all hell broke lose...

"Hi..." Jack breathed in, looking at Mark with teary eyes, "Hey..." Mark looked down scratching the back of his neck,

"Why does it bother you so much?"