Your Warm Embrace

Cɦaքtɛʀ 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark rested his head against the cold metal, staring out the window into nothingness, kids were yelling and talking in the back but there sounds drowned out to what Mark had been thinking about, it wasn't Jack...it was Yami.

He couldn't seem to get the boy out of his mind, it made him feel incredibly guilty, it's not like Mark had feelings for him still, he knew he didn't, but what Yami said last time they seen each other.

"I'll wait for you as long as it takes..."

What was that supposed to mean? Mark sighed and the bus stopped, Mark grabbed his bag and slug it over his shoulder when his phone began to ring he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.

Mark : Hello?

Felix : Hey I got news.

Mark dropped his phone on the ground and took off running when he reached his destination, he noticed Yami packing up some books outside his mom talking to a man inside he ran and turned the brunette around, Yami's face went bright red as he bit his lip, "Why didn't you tell me you were moving!?" Mark's voice cracked he sounded hurt.

"Mark, this stay was only temporary..." Yami sighed as he looked down digging his foot in the dirt, his face red, "Oh..." Mark looks away rubbing his arm, for a moment its just silence until Mark wraps his arms around him nuzzling his head into Yami's shoulder, he hugged him back and whispered in Mark's ear "I'm going to miss you."

"Me too you doof!" Mark said as he pulled away, Yami took him gently by the face and kissed him, Mark grabbed onto Yami's arms gently kissing him back, when a whimper came from Mark's mouth, "Fuck." He said realizing he wouldn't see Yami again.

"Will you be coming back?" Mark asked when there kiss broke.

"Dunno." Yami sighed when he heard his mom call from the car, "Sweetie time to go!" Yami nodded to show he heard her as he turned back to Mark, "Looks like you won't have me bugging you huh?" Yami laughs a little making Mark smile and laugh.

"Yeah, heh.." Mark looks away as silence overcomes them again when Yami cleared his throat and grabbed Mark by the front of his shirt, "I love you, and its going to hurt leaving you again." Yami looks down blushing, Mark nods his head "Yeah, it will." He sighs.

"YAMI COME ON WE CAN'T BE LATE!" His mother shouted as she got in the car, Yami kisses his cheek and hugs him again as they kept there hands intwined for a bit, "I'll see ya soon on a screen," Yami let's his hand slip out of Mark's.

"Bye..." He said at last and started running to the car and got in, driving off as Mark watched the car disappear, Mark turns away and started walking away to see his phone on the ground, Mark picked up to see the screen was cracked which meant he needed a new one.

He walked into the house, as he sat down pulling the pendent from his neck to see a photo of him and his brother and his dad, the man he looked up to most, Mark sighs and lays his head down.

Things were tense between him and Jack, the year was almost overe then it was life, no more education, just life, jobs, money, food, responsibility and he wasn't ready for Friday.

He was nervous...

Just to get down on one knee in front of Jack made his stomach churn, what could he even say that would be good enough for the love of his life, no words could describe how much Mark loved him, it was Tuesday and the time was running by quick.

He'd practice the speech again and again to get it right, but it still wasn't good enough. Nothing was...

Graduation was right around the corner.

His friend was moving away.

His father still haunting him.

And the stress of proposing wade him down.

What was he going to do?

Mark sat up running his hands through his hair, seemed the only thing that didn't put pressure on him was taking care of his hygiene, he never knew his life was coming up so quick, he still had colleges to pick, he had things to do.

He never knew that his life was already gone...

Sorry I've been taking forever to finish this chapter! ;3 So what did you think? ♥ Bye my little cupcakes! ♥ - Luna