Ch. 10

Suga p.o.v:

She ran up the stairs and slam her door shut. All eyes were on me, I look around to see where I threw the broken necklace. Sigh can't she at least get a clue that i'm doing this for her sake? If I don't Eunseo will hurt her or somebody who knows. Than Eunseo had to go after witnessing a scene just now. She hand Yejin phone to Jin and left, I don't even want to be her friend anymore. But I guess why not, she seem to have change..

Jungkook: Looking for this?

I look up to see Jungkook holding a chain and it was Yejin's.

Suga: N-no why would I look for that when I threw it away.

Jhope: Mhmm suree. Hyung why did you have to go that far? You really didn't mean it did you?

Suga: Yes I did mean it. Yejin is just another fan who wants our attention. Getting a necklace like this, lying to us about that incident.

RapMon: Yah hyung just stop and admit that you really didn't! We all know you still think it's Yejin! It's not that hard, if she was a fan who wants our attention, she would've posted on the internet about us. She would do anything to get our attention. But has she done that? No!

Jimin: I agree with Namjoon hyung, we also think it could be Yejin. But since your key was not the one to unlock her's, then it can't be her anymore.

V: But the thing is, her mother's name Kim Yeoul, Soah and Sojin told her about the incident, her food taste exactly the maid which is Kim Yeoul, and she has a scar on her neck and head. Oh and the necklace.

Jin: But the strange thing is, it didn't unlock when Suga try to. That's the only thing is making us stuck right now. Was it pink and sliver or only sliver? Because your key was only silver.

I shrug my shoulder cause I don't know myself either. It's been so long that I don't even know what color it was.

Jhope: The thing is, she really does remind me of the little girl. Yejin is really kind hearted and pretty, not like it means I like her. While I was feeling dizzy, she tried to carry me when I end up whispering mom and dad and how I miss them. Than she put me down and gave me a huge giant hug. What surprised me was that she pat my head and started to tear up. Yejin went on how ARMYs support us and so does she, and how it's hard for us to not see our parents anymore. BUT the thing that confuse me the most was when she said this "Im glad I got to see you guys again". Doesn't that sound suspicious?

Suga: She's glad to see us again? Doesn't that mean she remembers or something?

RapMon: Well we can't just say Yejin IS her, we need more evidence and support.

Right when I was gonna say something else, we heard Yejin running down the stairs. She look so pale and scared, her eyes were red bloodshot. Was she crying this whole time because of what I said?

Yejin: Where's my phone?

Suga: You came back for your phone that's it?

Yejin: I don't have time for this Min yoongi, something happen to Sojin and I need to call Soah to find which hospital she's in.

Jimin: Wait what? Sojin is in the hospital? Take me with you.

She didn't reply back to Jimin and grab her phone out of Jin's hand. She dialed Soah number and frantically put on her converse. Hm comparing her to Eunseo dressing, I prefer Yejin's. Not too eye catching and girly but has a swag feeling to it. I like that kind of style and I just notice how slim and curvy she is in that crop top.