Ch. 21 Enough

(Listen to music for better imagination) 

I walked out of my house and slam the door behind me. Fine, since she wants them, go ahead I don't care! But on the inside of me I felt broken. They all hate me now....this wasn't suppose to happen. Just why doesn't Yoongi just believe me! I screamed in frustration, that's when I remember the picture in my pocket. I took it out to see it was blank, wait blank? I turned it back and forth, nothing. What the heck, why would he keep a blank picture? Meh, I put it back in my pocket. I then remembered about the time capsule. It was under a orange tree, at a park, and surrounded by bushes. How the heck am I supposed to find a orange tree at a park surrounded by bushes? I began walking and tried to remember where that location could be at. But as I was leaving somebody push me and I fell. I looked up to see it was Nana and bts...

"Oops i'm sorry Yejin, didn't see you there." Nana said to me.

"Sure sure whatever," I mumbled.

They all just gave me a look after I mumbled, "Why are you so cold to Nana Yejin?" V asked.

I didn't respond,"Oh V it's ok, I must've done something wrong to make her hate me."

"But you didn't do anything wrong to Yejin did you?" Jhope asked.

"No, not that I know of," She said, sounding innocent.

"Believe what you guys want, she did do something wrong to me. If you don't believe me fine." I said in return.

"Yejin...why are you so cold all of a sudden?" Jimin asked.

I just gave him a look, "Listen Jimin, I don't understand you guys at all anymore. Just because Nana could be the one Yoongi is looking for, you guys are just gonna turn your back on me? You don't know how much it hurts do you. Yeah it may or may not be me who he's looking for. But how can you be so sure Nana's the one hm Yoongi?"

All eyes were on Yoongi, "What has gotten into you Yejin. Ever since Nana came, you treated her with nothing but coldness. What wrong doing has she done to you? Just because we gave Nana some attention, your gonna act and complain like a kid? Grow up Yejin, we have had enough with you."

As he said that to me, my heart felt like it was being stab, "W-what? Had enough of me? Are you kidding me right now? You send me so many mixed emotions Yoongi. Next thing I know your nice and then mean."

"Because all you want is our attention nothing else Yejin." Jungkook said.

I stared at that kid hard, "Guys stop, really. It's enough, Yejin we were planning to go to a park, do you want to tag along?"

"No thank you, I have other things to take care o--wait what park?"

"Um the one down the street over there," Nana said.

"Oh ok well have fun."

They all walk past me, I watched them walking with Nana. It's supposed to be me but now Nana has taken my place. I shall go to the park down the street and see if it's the one. As I was walking to the park, they drove past me. I looked at the car to see them laughing and having fun with Nana. I stop in my tracks, they seem to be having a great time with Nana. Sigh, I don't know anymore, it's too much already. Lately they been with Nana a lot now. I decided to go back inside my house and sleep.

~after nap~

I woke up to loud music playing down stairs. Ugh is Nana still here? I got up and went downstairs, yep she's still here. I saw her laughing with them, sitting by her. Yoongi was being super touchy with her as well. I felt being stabbed watching how close she's getting with them, especially Yoongi. I walked past by them, they ignored me and gave me cold looks. I went to eat my medications and went back to my room. Just how long will this continue for? I give up on trying to find the rest of my memories...I went and fell back asleep.

~speed forward to 3 days~

It's been three days that I have not talk to any of them. They are either out with Nana or busy with their schedule. Every time I go and eat they walk away from me as if i'm some sort of germ. It hurts, I miss talking and having fun with them. I have not been eating much, I lost my appetite to eat anymore. They were sitting outside on my porch. I walked out to get mail, I stumbled. As I was getting my mail, I sat down by the side walk. Just why is it so hard to remember my memories, I just want to remember everything already. It hurts enough that they are treating me like a nobody. I sat there lifeless and stared out to the street, if I go would they be happy? It's enough already, I can't handle this pain anymore. I felt tears form in my eyes, all those happy times, I miss them. I don't know what to do anymore....

Yoongi p.o.v:

Yejin walked past us, but then she stumbled. Jhope got up to catch her but stop. She continue to walk when she sat down by her mailbox.

"Hyung...I feel bad for Yejin, she seems so lifeless." Jimin said.

"Do you not see how she treats Nana Jimin? I don't like her anymore," Jungkook said.

"Still....look at her, I notice she hasn't been eating either." Jimin said.

"It pains me to see her like this ok you guys. But seeing her treat Nana like this is wrong Jimin,"I said.

"It pains to see her like this to you? Then do something about it! It seems like she's giving up on trying to recover her memory. I been watching her, she kinda stopped eating and just keep eating these medications." RapMon said.

"Are you on Yejin side or something?" Jungkook said.

"Ya Jungkook, calm down already," I said.

"I want to go and give her some hope but at the same time I don't want to because of her way treating Nana..."Jhope said.

We all sigh, it's hard enough that I have to choose between Yejin and Nana. I want to talk, hug her, and everything but something is stopping me from doing all of those things. We were watching Yejin when all of a sudden she fell. We all got up to go to her but then she got up again. We stopped in our tracks as she got up to walk back inside. She walked past us and stumbled again, this time falling again.

"Omo are you ok Yejin?" Jin said, catching her.

"I-I'm fine...it's been so long that I talked to you guys...I finally heard your voice and talked to me again. I miss you guys so much but since you guys don't like me, i'll leave you guys alone..."Yejin said, while smiling at us.

We saw sadness and pain through her smile. That broke my heart into pieces, it pains me enough to see her like this. She then looked at me and smiled, 

"Go ahead and choose Nana Yoongi, I think i'll just give up now hm? I think it's best I leave you guys alone now that you guys hate me. But we could still be friends right?"

I didn't say anything.

"....i'll take that as a no, I'll stop bothering you guys from now on. Go ahead and have fun with Nana. I'm done, I had enough with this already, it's a goodbye." She said.

"Yejin..." Jimin said.

She just smiled at us and went back inside. I felt like my heart was being torn as she said goodbye, what does that mean? I'm so sorry Yejin....im sorry for treating you like this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does Yejin mean "goodbye"? What will the rest of bangtan do now? Read to find out.