Louis : Rough is how i roll

Start from the beginning

I gripped his shoulders tightly, and ran my hands down his chest, his muscles rippling at my touch. I grabbed his boxers pulling him closer, and wrapping my body around his. 

His lips found mine again hard. He nipped at my bottom lip.

“Fuck, I want you so bad.” He pushed his cock against me sliding one of his legs in between me and rubbing himself against my most sensitive spot. I immediately grinded into his leg. It felt so good. 

My heat was getting friction enough to make me moan but it just wasn’t enough.

He tore my bra off with a rip and latched on. My hands push him closer as he bit down on my nipple, twisting the other one in his hand. My hips moved faster against his leg.

“Oh God, Louis.” He ripped his mouth away from me and his teeth tugged at my earlobe.

“Beg for me.” He stopped moving his leg and pinned my hips against the island, so I was unable to move. I ran my hands over his body.

“Louis… don’t make me-“

“Fucking beg for me. Beg. Tell me how much you want me inside you. How much you want me to make you cum.” I tried to move my hips, my core getting hotter at his words.

“Why are you so fucking sexy?”

“For you.” He leaned back and smirked. His were narrowed almost evilly. They glowed almost golden and deadly. Lust and heat clouded them. 

I grabbed him and pulled him closer. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and yanked. 

He groaned out. I released his lip and he yanked my hair hard, exposing my neck. His lips ghosted over my neck, but didn’t touch.

His fingers trailed over my hips and down the front of my jeans.  He cupped me and rubbed hard.

“Fuck yes, Louis!” I pushed into him as hard as I could and he stopped.

“Beg.”

“Please…. Please Louis touch me. Kiss me.” 

“That’s better.” He unbuttoned my jeans and dipped his hand in. His fingers moved to the end of my folds and moved up to my clit. He pushed hard and I jumped.

“Inside. Please, your fingers,” My mind was clouded and I couldn’t even think. All I could do was feel. He pushed two fingers in me and curled them around my walls.

His lips found my neck and I began rocking my hips into his hand. He pulled my jeans down so he could fit better, my skin hitting the cold walls of the island.  He pushed up into me and pulled out. He began moving in and out fast and his thumb worked over my clit, rubbing in a circle hard. I could feel my body just moving with his hand. 

All I could hear was my gasps and pleas, my heart beat and Louis’s husky voice in my ear, telling me dirty thoughts.

“Now. Now, I need you, now. Louis inside me.”

He sucked on my neck hard.

“What’s the magic word?”

“Louis!” I whined and begged.

“Mmn good, but not correct.”

“Please.” He ripped his boxers off and tore off my jeans and panties. He pushed me up on the counter. I gripped his hair and tugged his face up to mine. Our lips fought against each other.

He entered me fast and hard. 

“Oh God, Louis.”

“Fuck!” he whispered.