I watch her walk away and smirk, knowing how much she loves to play with me, and satisfied that she’ll be back home tonight. I pay the bartender and ignore the confused look the blonde girl is throwing me as I leave the club, but not before sending a wink in (Y/N)’s direction.

Saturday we’re making out again,

That addictive giggle that’s gotten me hooked leaves her lips as I fumble with getting the key into the lock of the door to our apartment. My need for her is consuming me as my length throbs in my too-tight jeans and as she scrapes her hands up my back I feel like I’m going to pass out.

As the door flies open I kick it closed with my foot before slamming her against it and attaching my lips to hers in another heated make out session. As her minty breath mingles with my own I feel my head go foggy with my want for her. (Y/N) lets her hand drop to my throbbing erection and she cups it harshly, grinding the palm of her hand on it.

"Please, (Y/N). God, don’t tease me baby."

(Y/N) laughs a dark laugh before taking my hand in her own tiny one and leading me down to our bedroom. She pushes me down on the bed hard and slips her tight black dress off, revealing a lacy blue bra and a matching pair of panties. I let out a strangled groan as my hand flies to my boner but she slaps it away, making a ‘tut tut’ noise.

As (Y/N) crawls up the bed she rests herself between my legs. She tugs at the bottom of my shirt and I pull it off in record time, smirking at the smile that plays on her lips as she leans down to kiss my abdomen.

(Y/N), I said no fucking teasing." I grunt as I rest my head back, overwhelmed by lust.

She grips her dainty fingers in my belt loops and tugs my pants down my legs along with my boxers. I hiss and prop myself up on my elbows to watch her as she picks my cock up in her hands, licking the head lightly to collect the pre cum. My eyes roll to the back of my head as she lowers her head and takes 1/4 of me in my mouth. 

I bite my lip hard as she gags, trying to take the rest of me in.

"(Y/N), fuck baby, that’s it princess!" I whimper, the feeling of me hitting her throat overpowering every other sense.

She repeated the gagging motion several times before I knotted my hands in her hair and pulled her up to me, fearing I would have cum too quick if she hadn’t stopped. I kiss her lips, hot and urgent, and moan when I can taste the salty pre cum on her lips.

I flip us over quickly and smile down at her, leaning down to her neck as I begin to trail kisses from her ear to her jawline. As I reach her bra, I moan and rip the lace off her, taking her left nipple into my mouth. I smirk as I feel her sharp intake of breath and I begin to suck on the hard nub, alternating between sucking and licking. I do the same to the other nipple and chuckle lightly as she moans loudly.

I slide down her body, leaving kisses along her stomach as I go. As I reach her centre I let out a hearty groan, smelling her juices already. I pull her panties down her legs and take a long lick up her slit. I feel her tiny hands form fits in my hair and I chuckle against her heat, earning a growl from my girl. I lick her at a faster pace and smirk as she begins to pant. I then attach my lips to her clit and suck harshly before running my tongue of the bundle of nerves.

(Y/N) begins to wriggle and writhe above me and I raise my head, laughing at the whimper she lets out at the loss of contact.

"Come on baby, let me and everyone know who’s making you feel this good." I growl before placing my lips around her clit.

She squeezes her eyes tight together as she screams “Niall, baby, it’s you!"

Satisfied, I crawl up her body and place a loving kiss on her lips, letting her taste herself. I grip my erection in my hand and line it up with her entrance, dropping my head to the valley of her breasts and sucking love bites onto her skin, marking her as my own.

"Niall, ooh- NIALL!" (Y/N) whimpers as I enter her.

I start to thrust against her, feeling her hips buck up to meet mine. I move my lips to between her neck and collar bone and leave feather light kisses there as I furrow my brows in concentration, building (Y/N)’s climax and my own.

I thrust extra hard and in return (Y/N) groans and wraps her legs around my waist, dragging her nails down my back and marking the pale skin there. I continue to hit that spot again and she’s writhing and wriggling under me.

"That’s it Niall, that’s the spot!" she squeals.

"I’m close baby, you’re so fucking tight (Y/N), maybe you need a good fuck more often yeah?" I growl as I begin to plough into her.

She lets out a loud groan as she clenches against me, cumming so hard I feel her juices around me. This spurs my own release and I bury my face into her neck as I release inside of her.

"Best sex ever!" she pants at me and I chuckle at her, pecking her cheek and sliding out of her so we can cuddle.

Sunday I’ll ask her to marry me.

My palms are sweaty as I grip the steering wheel so hard my knuckles are white. (Y/N) is humming softly to the song on the radio as I drive her to her favourite restaurant. It’s our 2 year anniversary and I’ve decided to pop the question, but obviously (Y/N) doesn’t know so along with the pressure of proposing I’m anxious to conceal the surprise for her.

As I open the car door for her I look her up and down, she looks breath taking. Her (Y/H/C) hair is curled loosely and frames her face beautifully, her stunning red dress is tight in all the right places and looking at it makes me want to rip it off her and take her right there. Her shoes make her legs seem never ending and well, she’s just so fuckable.

As the waiter leads us to our table I pull out her seat for her and she mocks me, asking why I’m suddenly so like a gentleman. I just shake it off and take my seat opposite her.

After a lovely meal, dessert and all, (Y/N) asks the waiter for the bill and I realise that this is my chance. I slowly drop to one knee in front of her and her hands fly to her mouth as her eyes fill with tears.

"(Y/N), you know I’m not one for speeches. But you also know that I love you more than anyone or anything, and everything that we have been through the past 2 years has shown me how much I want to be with you. So marry me, please?"

She pulls me in for a long, sweet, romantic kiss and relief floods through my body as I realise she’s mine, for good.

Seven days of her just makes me weak.

- http://nixllerhoran.tumblr.com